𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐟𝐟

Start from the beginning

"what are you doing here?" rachel asked the girls.

"shelby told us she had something to show us." mercedes answered. "what are you doing here?"

"mr.schue said the same thing." finn said.

"let me guess, he wants to combine choirs for sectionals." santana said. "well, it's not gonna happen. the trouble tones are here to stay. so why don't you shuffle your busted choir off our stage."

"look, guys, we can compete without being enemies." finn said, andy pointing at him in agreement. "all right? we don't have to get vicious."

"i agree." andy said, receiving a look from santana.

"i think we do, soft serve." she retorted. "see the trouble tones are 3f: fierce, femme, phenomenal."

andy furrowed her eyebrows since phenomenal starts with "ph" and not "f".

"oh, and, guys, hurry up, go get some moist towels. we have to keep finn wet before we can roll him back in the sea." santana joked, making andy roll her eyes.

"okay, you know what, santana, finn is in great shape, and your meanness only highlights your own personal insecurities." rachel defended.

"and, rachel, your mustache is thicker than a middle eastern dictator's." santana fired back.

before anyone could say anything, the sound of a guitar playing appeared. this made andy look behind her, seeing mr.schue strumming a guitar. the voice of shelby appeared as well, making everyone turn towards her. the two teachers walked towards each other, meeting in the middle.

"is this is what having a stroke feels like? because i like it." brittany said, dancing to the music.

andy pursed her lips, shaking her head slightly.

the teachers continued to sing, shelby sitting at the piano. andy looked over at quinn, who was already looking at her.

"i love you." andy mouthed.

"and i love you." quinn mouthed back.

"whipped." santana whispered, making andy glare at her playfully.

"do i have to remind you that you're just as whipped as i am for a certain blonde?" andy challenged, gesturing to brittany.

santana looked up at the blonde, hearts in her eyes.

"awe." andy said, nudging the latina's shoulder.

"shut it, miller." santana said as she pushed andy away, a smile on her face.

"mr.schue, shelby, i think we can all admit that that was weirdly amazing." rachel spoke, making andy nod. "but what exactly was the point?"

"that sometimes bringing together two conflicting things can create something totally unexpected." mr.schue answered.

"we're not combine glee clubs, mr.schue." mercedes said.

"that's not what i'm talking about." mr.schue said. "shelby and i agree that with sectionals coming up for both of us, it's time we all got serious with some friendly competition."