𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐟𝐟

Start from the beginning

puck did a spin, andy smiling.

ow! got it bad, got it bad, got it bad
i'm hot for teacher
i've got it bad, so bad
i'm hot for teacher

andy, puck, blaine, and mike walked over to finn.

"ah, i think the clock is slow, man." blaine said into his mic.

"i don't feel tardy." mike said, making finn and andy chuckle.

"class dismissed!" finn yelled as he started to play the drums again.

mike and blaine ran back to their stands, picking them up and pretending to have a sword fight with them as puck started to sing again.

i heard about your lessons but lessons are so cold
i didn't know about this school
little girl from cherry lawn, how can you be so bold?
how did you know that gold rule?

blaine and mike put the stands back down, andy and puck going back to the middle of the floor. they put there backs together, leaning on each other as they played their guitars.

everyone started to sing along with puck again.

i think of all the education that i missed
but then my homework was never quite like this

they took their backs off of each other, facing the glee club.

whoa! got it bad, got it bad, got it bad
i'm hot for teacher
i've got it bad, so bad
i'm hot for teacher

as they got closer to the song, blaine, mike, andy, and puck started to swing their heads to their right.

oh, yes i'm hot

they switched to their left.

oh, whoa, oh yes i'm hot
whoa!

they stopped swinging their heads, puck and andy playing the last few chords of the song. when the song ended, the glee club cheered, puck and andy fist bumping again.

"wow, puck, guys, andy, spectacular!" mr.schue said as he got out of his seat. "but andy why are you here? i thought you joined the trouble tones."

"oh, i did. but noah asked me to perform this song with him." andy breathed out, carefully putting the guitar back on its stand.

"well, do you wanna stay?" mr.schue questioned.

"no, i should get going before they see me talking to the 'enemy'." andy said, putting quotes around enemy, making everyone furrow their eyebrows. "santana's words, not mine. see you guys."

andy turned towards quinn, winking at her before she exited the choir room.

she had to admit, she did miss performing with them.

~~~

𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 with the trouble tones, the group stopping once they saw the new directions walking from the other end. quinn and andy made eye contact, the two smiling at each other. andy winked at the blonde, making her roll her eyes but smile wider.