[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚘

“𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑-𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔

“𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑-𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔. 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙-𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞.”

- 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐉𝐢𝐧

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

{ see at the end of the chapter for important notes }

THE MOON WAS BRIGHTLY LIT— as it shone vividly against your orbs with no full intention of stopping. stars and clouds surrounded it too, shining on their own alone yet it was nowhere as pretty as the moon.

how entrancing it had been- focusing on something which not once have you thought of blinking an eye at ever since you were young. only now have you realised how beautiful it truly is, how graceful and how engaging it's subtle actions were.

how come the moon shines so brightly yet you've never thought of paying it attention before?

“are you okay?” a voice threw you out of your trance. you heard footsteps, getting closer towards you and soon, it was behind your figure which delicately stared at the moon. you had only nodded, cupping both of your hands against your mouth, blowing air for some sort of friction for you felt cold and barren.

the footsteps started again until it was beside you. you had glanced at the figure, a hand splaying out in front of you.

you willingly took it, intertwining your fingers with the person and giving it a light squeeze. finally, warmth.

“suguru, are you sure about this?” your voice dimly asked as you looked at the person who had a small grin on his face. a soft, simple grin. and you couldn't help but grin as well, adoring how carefree his smile was.

suguru hummed, now facing forward and paying as much attention to the moon as you did before. “we already did, there's no turning back now.” he reminded you as he squeezed your hand ever so gently, reminding you how free it was, to see the moon without any worries, to see the moon without having to cry yourself every night and to see the moon with him.

you had nodded, inching closer towards his figure and snuggling close to his shoulder. “yeah, i just never thought we'd do it...”

“... running away, i meant.” you followed soon after, earning a light chuckle from suguru. he didn't mind how your voice felt so scared though, he didn't mind how it felt so frail and fearful. he was here to assure you that whatever happens, he'd be beside you, for the rest of your life.