A day as a lady from the 1800s

I was awakened today by the godforsaken alarm clock, I swear on the seven hells that one day i will chop it into pieces . Very well then , I made my way to the bathroom to take a bath . I had an appointment with Danny and I did not want to be late . 

----------------magical timeskip cause your girl is lazy------------------------------------------------------------

I made my way to the park , where I was supposed to meet Danny . I saw him perched on a park bench , dressed in his chat noir cosplay , I sighed , I will never understand his bizzare interests , but he seemed to enjoy them and who am I to restrict his happiness .

I walked up behind him , he had the back of his rested on the back of the bench, his head faced towards the sky , the poor thing , he must be exhausted . I hugged him from the back , wrapping my hands around his shoulders , " Are you feeling unwell?", I asked . He looked up at me , his platinum hair covering his eyes, " No , just tired , but when am I not?" , he chuckled. I shook my head , whilst smiling . How did i come across such a sweetheart , I rhetorically questioned myself.

" Well then", he said , getting up from the bench ," Judah and (Judah's girlfriend) must be waiting for us , shall we ?" he said , offering me his hand, with that we made our way to Judah's apartment ,

---------------another time skip----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Judah's apartment , we came to the decision to watch ' Black Butler', Danny and I love that anime . " But first", I interrupted, " Danny you should change into something more comfortable ", Danny looked down at his cosplay and nodded, he borrowed some clothes from Judah, a sweatshirt and sweat pants , but the thing I loved about them was the colour , I knew Judah gave him the hot pink sweats on purpose .

We ended up watching anime for the rest of the day , Danny and I on the couch and Judah and (Judah's girlfriend) on the floor on a cluster of blankets .

No one said anything , we didn't have to , we lay in each other's arms and if we could have for eternity, it would still end too early .....

                                                                              The End