The Realization

Jackson gets back late due to the time loss from the incident that morning and finds his bed has been fitted with a new comforter. He knows he didn't schedule any cleaners and knows nobody should have been in his home, especially while he was gone.

He calls The Police and has them take a look around the home and They Find Nothing. He begins to grow weary of this situation and his sense of peace is almost instantly shattered the Moment they wrapped up the grounds search.

He paces the room and tries to think of something he can do since The Police were apparently of 'No Help'.
He then remembers The Morning's Incident, and recalls the Bottle sitting on the side table. He decides to walk over and examine it.
Cool to the touch despite being in the bedroom this entire time instead of in the refrigerator.

He turns it upside down and upon further inspection he sees dirt all on the bottom of the bottle. Holding the upside down bottle firmly in his left hand he takes his thumb and lightly brushes off the dirt along with a quick breath to blow off any residual dirt dust, when out of nowhere it seems like the bottle is trying to jump out of his hands and with A Pop of the cap the room is quickly filled with a cloud of smoke.