⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Battle

Start from the beginning

"work of women" Mineta mumble while drooling furiously.

"let go..."

"What's going on on the other side?" Kirishima asked while hiding the red on his face .. "maybe Mina is touching-" Mineta was interrupted by Bakugou who grabbed the whole face of the little grape kid.

"Just finish that sentence and I won't hesitate to kill you! You damn extra" Bakugou threatened and left.

The men began to calm down and continued to change clothes while Mineta was on the floor, wheelbarrow in fear of dying at bakugou's hands.

(Your Costume)

I was the last to finish because my costume was so tight

I was the last to finish because my costume was so tight. I went out and saw the beautiful costumes of my classmates. I saw Kirishima and approached him. "Yo Kiri-kun!!" I greeted them. he turned to me and began to blush like his hair. "What's the matter? You're blushing?" I asked pointing a finger at him. He just scratched the back of his head and smiled. "You're beautiful in your costume" he complimented. I smiled at him in return and pinched his cheeks in the process. "Thanks, Kiri, the design I passed has changed a bit. But never mind that. You look awesome Kiri!!" I gave him a thumbs up and a cheeky smile.

I turned to the others and saw Tsuki, staring at me. When he saw me looking at him he suddenly turned away. "Heeyy (Y/N)~"

I turned my back and saw Denki Kaminari. "Hey Denki, wassup?"

I said looking at him. "It's nothing. I just want to say that you're beautiful in what you're wearing" he said while giving a flying kiss. I caught the imaginary kiss and turned to Kirishima.

I immediately put Denki's imaginary kiss on Kirishima's lips.

"Yes!" I said as Kirishima just looked at me, wondering at the sudden action.

"Flying kiss from Denki!" I said, reverently Kirishima's face turned red. I just laughed and patted his back. "You and Denki look good together. I shipped it!" I said while giving thumbs up. He just sighed and started looking around us.

I saw Izu, talking to Uraraka. I said goodbye to Kirishima and Denki and started going where the greenette and brunette were. "Heeey Izu!" I greeted him while waving my hand. "Hey Uraraka-chan!"

"You look great in your costume!" I complimented Uraraka while looking at her costume. Uraraka's face suddenly turned red as she put her hand on the back of his neck.

"Th-Thank you (L/N)-san, you also look good in your costume !!"

"Just call me (Y/n). We're friends now!"

"Th-then call me Ochaco if that-that's the case! " she said with a determined expression as she bent her body slightly towards me, her hands in balls in front of her chest.

"Yeah! " I said

'Woah! Girls are really something else. Uraraka gets along with (Y/N).' the greenette thought as he stared at the two laughing females.

"Sensei! This appears to be the same field use in the entrance exam. Will we once again be performing cityscapes maneuvers?!" Iida asked raising his hand slightly.

"NOPE! you'll be moving on step two! Indoors Anti Personel Battle Training!"
Uncle exclaimed, with his signature smile.

"You'll now be split into Villain teams and Hero teams and face off two-on-two indoor battle!!"

Some of my classmates start to ask numerous questions that triggered Uncle.

"What determines the Victory?"

"Can I just Blast everyone away!? "

"Are you threatening to expel someone as Aizawa Sensei did? "

"How do we proceed to divide ourselves into teams if our class is in an odd number? "

"How fabulous is my cape? "

"Shut up and let me finish explaining! "
Uncle suddenly exclaimed, silencing the whole class.

"Thank you. Ok then, you're battle partners will be decided by drawing lots. The person who got the lot with no name will fight alone"

"Is that really the best way!? " Iida questioned, almost yelling at the teacher.

We students lined up and drew lots. And because of my great luck, I will fight alone.

"Very lucky" I frown and sighed while slouching my body walking towards my classmates. I looked at them, with sad dull eyes. 'Lucky' I thought.

Team A= Izuku and Uraraka
Team B= Shoji and Todoroki
Team C= Yaoyorozu and Grape kid
Team D= Iida and Katsuki
Team E= Mina and Aoyama
Team F= Sato and koji
Team G= Denki and Jirou
Team H= Tsu and Tokoyami
Team I= Ojiro and hagakure
Team J= Kiri and Sero
Team K= (Y/N)

"And since there is an extra group, there is a group that will repeat to fight (Y/N)..."
Uncle said, as I shook my head in no and raise my hand.

"This is unfair..." I said to Uncle Toshi.

"How fair is that if the fight is one against two !?" Denki shouted, complaining with a shocked expression. I shooked my head and smirked then, turned my head over my shoulder to see the expression of my classmates.

Izuku vs Katsuki.

'This will be interesting I thought as I put my index finger on my chin.

"Katsuki... Katsuki... Ka-tsuki?" I started to murmur that certain name as I think. "Tsuki... Tsuki... Tsuki? What the heck? Am I having amnesia or something?"

 Tsuki? What the heck? Am I having amnesia or something?"