(054.) CONTINUATION OF THE PLAN

Start from the beginning

"What?" Dream exclaimed from beside her and the girl snorted. "Amber, we're the iconic duo."

"Yeah, but Bretman doesn't know how to play the game so I want to teach them," Amber smiled. "We'll reunite somehow. Just go get along with Corpse. You've been wanting to."

"You're right," Dream mumbled. "Alright, well, see you, buddy. It was an honor having you as an Among Us partner"

"See you, Dream. I'll think about you."

"I-"

Speechless, yet again, the game had started before Dream could comment and make his girlfriend speechless, too. He watched her character run off with Bretman and sniffed dramatically, turning around to run after Corpse and Karl.

"What the fuck? Do I just stand here?" Bretman asked as Amber scanned by Med. "Oh, found the button."

Amber and Bretman had a blast talking with each other. Bretman really enjoyed how nice the girl was and the positivity he could feel from across his screen. Amber was just happy that she got to meet someone new and befriend them in a matter of seconds.

"Where's Dream?" Amber asked out loud as she and Bretman stood by Coms.

"I swear, every time I go to Twitter," Bretman began, "you and him are always trending. Even when nothing happens, something involving you two trends."

"Our fans are very dedicated," Amber chuckled. "We're just really close friends and I guess, fans find our friendship great."

"Girl, y'all are cute," Bretman commented and Amber hid her smile, her cheeks burning. "Like, I swear to you the dynamic that you two have... I love."

"Um, thank you," Amber squeaked out.

"Ooh, what are talking about over here?" Karl's voice rang through Amber's headphones and she smiled at hearing some giggles escaping his lips. "Are we talking about-about girl stuff?"

"We're talking about Amber and Dream," Bretman answered and that for some reason made Karl laugh even harder.

"He's such a simp," he breathed out. "He literally-he literally can't live without Amber or else he will cry. Don't worry, though, Amber would cry, too."

"Shut up, Karl."

"And, oh, my God," Karl continued cackling. He panted and breathed in, "he gets so jealous when, like, someone flirts with her, too."

"Oooh, girl," Bretman teased.

"Oh, God."

"What if we're mean to you?" Bretman suggested and Karl gasped, quickly agreeing while Amber held in her laugh. "It's gonna make me feel bad but I just want to see if it's true."

"It's very true."

"By the way, Amber, this is fake and not what we actually think about you," Karl warned and the girl hummed, knowing full well he wasn't hurting her feelings on purpose. Karl cleared his throat and began. "Amber, you're so happy... I hate that."

"Um, Amber you're... so, so fucking annoying," Bretman blurted out before whispering, "you're actually not. You're so fucking cool."

"Amber, your cat is ugly," Karl said next before he, too, whispered, "no offense to my boy JB. Love and respect."

"Amber, I don't like the way you dress," Amber shook her head.

| twitchuser: DREAM IS HEADING
| twitchuser: Dream said he's looking for you 😂

"Amber, you're a baby!"

"Amber, I don't like chocolate milk!"

"Amber, I don't like your hoodie."

"But it's a Dream hoodie," Amber sighed sadly.

"Are you guys bullying, Amber?" Karl laughed harder then he did as soon as he heard Dream's voice. Bretman started giggling, too, clearly finding the situation amusing and adorable. "C'mon, A. I'll protect you and you'll be safe with me."

Laughing, both Karl and Bretman turned around and walked away, "bye" leaving their mouths as they still found the situation funny. Especially Bretman. Since it was his first time playing with them all and meeting them, it was amusing to him how Dream acted.

"Are they dating?" Bretman asked.

Karl hummed. "I actually don't know. Are they or are they not? Nobody knows."

Dream and Amber now stood side by side, and it's very clear that Dream was very excited with the way his voice grew higher.

"Yes, I got my buddy back!"

"I missed you, not gonna lie," Amber mumbled to him. "But, I did become great friends with Bretman. So cool!"

Dream chuckled before eyeing the donations he was receiving. "You know, my chat was literally saying that they missed you. Literally every comment."

| twitchuser: cause amber is way cooler 😩
| twitchuser: who's Dream? Only know
amber aka love of my life 😍😍

"You're acting as if you didn't miss me," Amber commented, chewing on her bottom lip to hide the smile about to spread. Dream stayed quiet.

"Hmm, so what if I did miss you?"

| twitchuser: ...flirting?????

"I'll just be happy you did."

"Of course I fucking missed you, little idiot."

| twitchuser: AHHH IM SO
******* single 😭😭😭

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

GIMME A BREAK IF
YOU SEE ANY ERRORS

It's 4 am and I was falling
asleep while writing this
chapter, causing my fingers
to slip and random symbols
appearing 😅

I will update before the
among us stream today :)

I will update before theamong us stream today :)

<3