episode 23 - swara's helplessness for her family and love

Start from the beginning

She weep her tears turn see poison bottle which is on bed pick up it SWARa - being a wife like you moron I will choose to end my life shourya I will be always Sanskar's I will not give his place to anyone else and specially not the man like you (h...

SWARa - being a wife like you moron I will choose to end my life shourya
I will be always Sanskar's I will not give his place to anyone else and specially not the man like you (hide poison bottle in her Lehanga and go out with blank face all look toward swara who was looking so beautiful in wedding Lehanga she come in hall see shourya already done all the wedding preparations and Pandit also seating there look toward shourya who also look toward his bride who was looking very beautiful go near her happily hold her hand softly)
Shourya - come baby we will marry then no one can make us separate your looking DAMM beautiful and amazing sweetheart (peck on her forehead swara close her eyes tears roll down from her beautiful eyes sanskar close his eyes and fist seeing this he have to do something he can't let this happened shourya make swara seat beside himself forcefully) (to priest) start the wedding Pandit (show him gun he get scared and start chanting mantra Pandit Ji said them to stand for vows shourya make swara stand who was not moving from her place) don't force me to do something wrong (pull her closer by her waist swara look down gulp her tears remove his hand from her waist push him little away he hold her hand start taking vows sanskarrrr close his eyes vows get completed SWARa look toward sanskar in tears)
Swara - (in mind) I am so sorry ssanskar for taking this step (swara look down take out poison bottle see its empty remember when she coming out then only she drink tears roll down from her eyes she get up slowly from her place shourya look toward swara angrily get up swara's eyes get heavy to look anything)
Shourya - don't think you have any escape from me SWARa I..................(get shocked seeing swara what about to fall he hold her) hey....... (patt her cheek) swara open your eyes damm (all get shocked seeing swara who fall unconscious in Shourya's arm poison bottle fall from swara's hand which stop near Sanskar's feet he read poison his body get freez)
SANSKAR - nooooo (to swara) you can't do this to me jaan please....... Shourya open my hand Mann she have drink poison (all look toward sanskar in jerk shourya get shocked like hell look toward swara see sanskarrrr is saying truth he never want to loose swara he love her truly love her more than his own life tears fall down from his eyes seeing his love sanskar shout angrily) shourya leave my hands dammit are you deaf (shourya come in sense sign goons to open everyone's hand sanskarrrr come near swara take her in arm and go to hospital by his car all Also go behind SANSKAR shourya also go from past 2 hours operation is going on sanskar was unable to say something he is all lost blank numb and shocked after sometimes doctor come out laksh go near doctor)
Laksh - how's swara doctor she is fine na nothing happened to her name
Doctor - if you guys bring her two minutes more late then we can't able to save her now she is out of danger
You all can meet her she is fine now (all go inside Laksh who was about to go see shourya get angry but ignore him and go inside swara open her eyes slowly look toward sanskar who was seating infront of her try to seat SANSKAR help her and make her seat)
Sanskar - what have you done jaaan how can you do this and think to leave me
Sswara - it's better to die rather than giving your place to anyone else Sanskar I tried to fight back but you were in Shourya's gun point then how to fight back in this situation sanskar I Don't know when it's come to you I didn't think anything else and I am not regretting for doing this without you life is better than death and this time I didn't give any third person to destroy our relationship I will live as Swaraa Sanskarrr maheswari and die also as Swaraa Sanskarrr maheswari I don't care what you think about this (sanskar hug swara in tears swara hug him back rubb his back making him calm down look shourya who was standing in door seeing them her eyes meet with him all look toward him and get angry seeing him)
Sujata - Laksh kahe aisa khada hai tu police ko call kr aur isko girftar krwa abhi ke abhi (SANSKAR break the hug look back Laksh what about to call)
SWARa - no Laksh don't call police and even don't need to call them
Laksh - are you mad shona what you're talking do you also know that sanskar Bhai make your wife understand that (shourya come toward swara sujata stand between him and swara he chuckled)
Sujata - mhare swara se dur reh tu Chora wahi se baat kr wake pass Jane ko jarurat na hai thare ko (shourya ignore sujata come near swara seat infront of her hold her hand softly)
Shourya - (look toward sanskar) I hate you sanskarrrr I hate you to the bottom of my heart first you snatch my mom and dad from me gaining there love being successful in your every step of its in school college sports or Bussiness you got always best mom dad used to say me be like you why should I will be like you I am best which way am I I don't need to be like you when mom dad start ignoring me seeing me average in study I get bad go in wrong way but this girl don't know what she having in her I forget everything I wanted her in my life her caring for me her smile her eyes her everything I just love her alot she just changed me in her one touch I never planned to fallen in love with anyone but she make me loose my heart infront of her she make me surrender myself infront of her I never get love from mom dad infact I was not having anyone whom I can call mine and love them I want her to love me alot and for her if I have to kill you na i was ready to do that also her love was for me my weakness and strength both . I always wanted to be best than you and everything best than everyone and I know she is the best infact perfect in every DAMM relationship it's being daughter in law, sister in law, sister, duaghter, friend, granddaughter, wife, and in love also..... I am knowing that if I got her she will never every kind of relation love to me but here also you snatch the girl whom I love her more than my own life she was the first and last girl whom I want to be with me lifelong forever I hated the way she care for you , the way she loves you , that's why now my hatred for you grow more wider and deeper Sanskarrr (to swara) I am sorry making you cry and separate from your love swara but I really don't want to be with him and I know I can't take his place in your life but even you can't stop me from loving you if you want or not also I will always love you only you and I will also never give your place to anyone else I swear on you take care of yourself and be happy with your love and forget me if you need any help just call me once I will be always there for you to help you (get up kiss on her forehead lovingly and gently patt her cheek with small smile what about to go swara stop him)
SWARa - where will you go shourya I know SANSKAR's mama and mami throw you out of there house (all look toward swara then shourya all realize he is not completely wrong in his place he truly love swara) If I means to you this much then I can say you only one thing stay with my ma baba in baadi I know I can't force you to stay in my home where you will get hurt seeing me and sanskarrrr so stay in baadi it's not big as your home but you can stay there comfortably (to sujata) mom say him na where will he go and if he go also he will do something wrong in depression
Sujata - Mai ke kahu wako swara waki Glti ki saza ek hi hai aur wa hai jail tu kahe itni meharbani kar rhi hai na PAR to pta nhi
Sanskar - mom jaaan is not wrong on her place I also think that (shourya look toward sanskar in shocked this boy is helping him after whatever he done with him and his love) he can stay in baadi in Dida's house too
Swara - shourya (get down from bed start going toward shourya her legs stuck in something she what about to fall ) ahhhh (shourya hold her save her from falling down)
All - (shout in worriedness) jaann /shona /swara /bhabhi (sign in relief seeing shourya save her swara stand properly look toward him)
Swara - if you stay with ma baba I will forgive you whatever you have done in your love blindness and if you didn't stay I promise I will never talk with you in my life I can expect this much little thing from my best friend shourya and you have to fulfill my this wish (shourya look toward swara shake his head in no)
Shourya - you shouldn't have done this swara your doing wrong I don't deserve this sweet behavior of yours after whatever I have done with you and your husband
SWARa - I am not forcing you to forgive sanskar or talk with him its completely your wish but where will you stay that I will decide and you're staying with my ma baba that's it (shourya look toward swara in impossible look)

PRECAPE - Shourya's regret...... Swasan's special moment.... Special surprise for swara from sanskarrrr...........😘😘😘💕💕💕💕🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗💖💖💞💞💖🤗💕💕😘😘😘😘😘😘💘💘😘😘💕💕🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💖💖💖🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗