Joining the Squad

After the flashback and Annie Allowing you to join to the Scouts, you immidiately ran up to your commander.

Y/n: Sir, I want to join the Survey Corp (Scouts).
Commander: Y/n, are you sure about that? I mean- you have to k*ll titans.
Y/n: Im ready for anything, Sir.
Commander: well since you insisted, i'll see when I can send a message to the Commander and Captain of the Scouts telling you, want to join them, ok?
Y/n: Really? Arigatou Gusaimas, Commander!
Commander: No problem, now go on and be prepared, GoodLuck Y/n!

You ran off leaving the Commander upset, that you want to join the scouts.

Commander's info:
Name: Ericko Shinsuhana
Position: Commander of the Millitary Police
Age: 17
Other info: He is known as the Youngest and The Commander of the Millitary police, since the position was given by his GrandFather that d*ed during a titan attack.
Crush: Y/n LeonHardt

You rushed up and saw Annie just reading a book.
She noticed you.

Annie: So? How was it?
Y/n: Commander said, His going to send a message to the Commander and Captain of the Scouts, he also told me to pack-up and be prepared.
Annie: Y/n, I have something to tell you, before you go.
Y/n: What is it, Sis?
Annie: Remember the time I told you im a shifter?
Y/n: Yea, why?

You paused on Packing up and listened to Annie, Annie took a deep Breath and looked at you.

Annie: If I crystallized myself or about to d*e-
Y/n: Sis, Don't say that...
Annie: Just let me, anyway..,if Something Happended to me, You have to inherit my titan, a generation to another.
Y/n: Wait, if something happend...I have to inherit it.

Annie nodded.

Y/n: But I have no knowledge to be a titan Shifter.
Annie: I'll teach you just in case, ok?
Y/n: I- alright then-

Annie cutted off your words and hugged you crying.

Annie: Im telling you this, because I only have 1 yr. to be a shifter before I go mindless.
Y/n: WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!
Annie: If someone inherit my titan, that new shifter has my titan, my titan wont die and have yrs. for it to live, im telling you this, because I can't find anyone to trust except you.
Y/n: Sis-

T.B.C