Zee immediately could sense that something was not right. One of his bodyguards came nearer but Zee raised his hand stopping him.

"It's alright." Zee told the man.
"Leave us please." He requested and waited for his bodyguard to leave the two of them.
"How may I help you... General?" He asked.
"Leave my son. Terminate your security contract with him."
"And what if I don't?"
"I will destroy your career, your future and you." The General murmured.
"That is rather harsh..."
"Not when I want my child back with me." General Udomkaewkanjana stated.
"And I have no qualms destroying Saint Security and the people around him too." He continued.
"General Udomkaewkanjana, how sure are you he will go back to you?" Zee questioned him.
"I will make sure that he will." The General answered.
"He is just happy where he is General... He is working with people who care and respect him... He is surrounded by people who love him." Zee reasoned.
"Do you love your son?" He asked The General.
"You have no right to ask me such question."
"And you have the right to decimate and crush everything he has worked so hard for because of... His sexuality?"
"It is an abomination." The General sneered.

Zee smiled at the older man.

"One thing I learn from my life... We can find our own families and people who can accept us when our own families turn their backs on us. My father turned his back on my mother and my family when we needed him the most. We continued our lives without him. We found happiness and he practically died all alone in his mansion without anyone who truly cared. Saint found his family with the people in Saint Security because he could not find that with you... General... Do you love your son? If you do... Set him free... Because the more you force anyone to be whom they are not... The more your end up losing them." Zee whispered.
"I don't listen to whores like you." The General sneered.
"I am a whore for loving him? Then... I am one Sir." Zee replied.
"ENOUGH!" The General growled.
"This is my first and last warning... I will destroy you and him... I will continue to do so until you let him go and until he is back with HIS family and the military. Mark my word." He vowed.
"You are really an unhappy and a miserable man... You will die all alone like my father if you..."

The General slapped Zee's face. His bodyguard immediately restrained The General.

"No... Let him go... Please..." Zee begged.

Their altercation had drawn some attention from the patrons in the bookstore. Zee was glad that he had his mask on and a hat on too.

"Let him go..." Zee repeated.
"Mr Panich..."
"It's alright... He is just an old man... He is confused... Let us head back to the car." Zee said and immediately left the bookstore.

*************************************************

"Zee... Baby... What happened to your face?" Saint carefully touched Zee's face and studied it.
"I tripped and hit a wall." Zee lied.
"You're so clumsy." Saint murmured.
"You know me..."
"Thailand number 3 superstar can be THIS clumsy?" Saint said and Zee laughed.
"You don't mind being number 3?" He then asked Zee.
"Nah... I used to be number 128 and being third? I'm grateful." Zee said.
"Is it true?" Saint queried.
"What is?"
"You didn't get the part?" Saint asked him and Zee shook his head.
"I'm so sorry Baby..." He said.
"It's alright... There will be other roles... I will work hard for them." Zee smiled at him.
"Thanks for staying here with me." Saint told him and kissed his temple.
"I missed you... You've been so busy..." Zee muttered.
"I am the superstar and I should be the busy one." He grinned.
"We seem to be losing a few contracts and we are working to work on new ones... It's not easy..." Saint murmured while rubbing the back of his neck.
"Do you want me to promote Saint Security for you? I can help you with that... I do have a small circle of famous colleagues." Zee offered.
"Thanks... I will work with what I have for now." Saint said.
"Baby..."
"Yeah?"
"Can you rub my neck and back?" Saint asked.
"Sure... You sit on the floor... I will be easier for me to massage you."