Tomura shrugged as he felt Yoshi let go of him. "Yay, thanks Tomura!" He gave the taller male a peck on the cheek before walking to the bar. "Hey Kurogiri, I heard yelling so I came to-" He stopped as soon as his eyes landed on the new duo. "Toga-chan? Dabi?" He asked, confused and shocked, dropping the pillow in his hands. 

The said people's eyes widened at the sight of Yoshi. "Yoshiaki-senpai?! / Songbird?" Toga and Dabi exclaimed. "Omg, it's so nice to see you guys!" The short male ran to the duo, while Toga also ran to him full speed, meeting him halfway. They hugged tightly before Yoshi went to hug Dabi, who gladly accepted it.

Kurogiri stood shocked. "You know them, Chiba-san?" he asked. "Mhm! Toga used to be my favorite kouhai in Middle School while Dabi and I were roommates after I dropped out of high school," he told. "So this is where you have been huh?" Dabi asked.

"Mhm! Ever since I found my soulmate I've been living here." Yoshi smiled. "And your soulmate is..?" Toga asked, a little too excited to learn who her beloved senpai's soulmate was. "Oh, I think you already met him, his name is Tomura Shigaraki." he sheepishly said. 

The duo's mouths hung open. Holy shit they almost killed their 'brother's' soulmate. Suddenly, the pink-haired boy's phone rang, and when he looked at the caller id, he immediately excused himself and walked outside.

You can skip a little till you see ~Y/n's pov~ now, the next parts are just written out of boredom and don't have anything to do with the fanfic

"Yes, dad?" He asked his father, who was on the other line of the phone. "My dearest son, your time has come." Yoshi's eyes widened. "What? Already?" His eyes sparkled. "Yes, can you come to the main base today?" "Of course dad! I'll be there in an hour." 

With that, the call ended. He squealed and ran in, after noticing that Giran, Dabi, and Toga had left. He made a beeline to his and Tomura's room. "Tomura! Tomura! Dad just called and told me to come to meet him today!" He cheered.

"Can you come with me? Please?" The boy used his puppy eyes on the man child, easily convincing him to come to visit the bean's dad. "I wonder which quirk he will give me! Oh how much I've wanted a second quirk!" He daydreamed while the two walked to the main base.

~Yoshi's pov~
"Hello, dad!" I greeted my father, better known as All For One. "Greetings, my children." He said in his usual weird-ish voice. "As you know, Yoshiaki's time has come, and he must receive a second quirk, as I promised," he told.

I was practically shaking from excitement, I knew what type of quirk I wanted! "So, Yoshiaki, which quirk, would you like to have?" "Can I have a quirk that doesn't let people inflict any physical pain onto me? Or a regeneration quirk? Maybe a healing one?"

Tomura gasped, knowing why I wanted that quirk. "Interesting, may I ask why do you want that type of quirk?" "Well, to tell you the truth... I only want it so that Tomura doesn't have to be so cautious about me getting hurt because of him.." The bean looked down sadly.

All For One sighed, his son had always been a softie when it came to his loved ones. 

"I do have a quirk that consists of both healing, regeneration, but it also consists of angel's wings and light manipulation and is very powerful, and you may feel tremendous pain while obtaining it," he explained. 

(He had a way simpler quirk, but he wanted to give his son more than just semi-useful healing.)

"Don't do it Yoshi it will hurt-" "I'll do it." I smiled. "Yoshi nO-" "Yoshi yes, c'mon Tomura, don't you want to be able to hug me, be carefree about your quirk when near me?" I asked, cupping his scarred face with my soft hands.