(052.) HER PINK-RED CHEEKBONES

Start from the beginning

| twitchuser: why are they even
hating in the first place?

"I guess," she started, "that since I'm close friends with Dream, they think hating on me would do... something, but Dream and I just don't care, and before you ask how I know, there's been multiple tweets of my name next to Dream's and calling me Dream's b-word. It's crazy."

| twitchuser: how are you?

"I'm doing good, thank you for asking," the girl smiled, placing a hand at the back of JB's head as he nuzzled his nose against her neck. "I saw my brother and it was nice to see him."

| twitchuser: can we meet him?

"He's not here," Amber breathed out. "He left yesterday because he has college and didn't want to miss classes. I'll ask, though, when he visits if he wants to stream."

| twitchuser: what about ur sister?
| twitchuser: and your sister???

"My sister is doing fine," Amber yawned, rubbing her eyes. "Um, she is very tired because the baby won't let her sleep and her back is hurting, too, so I have to give her massages. But, we're ready for the baby."

| twitchuser: What do you do when you're
not streaming?
| twitchuser: SHES FINALLY GONNA
TELL US SHES THE VOICE IN TOMMYS
HEAD IN THE SMP

"Hmm, what do I do?" She repeated. "I literally don't do nothing. Majority of the time I'm spending time with my sister, Dream, or Corpse. I usually am on FaceTime with Rae or Niki. They're all amazing, and about the voice in Tommy's head... Is he okay?"

| twitchuser: YOU JNOW
WHAT WERE TALJING
ABOUT OMGGGG

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Amber snorted. "I literally don't know. There should be, like, a therapist in the Dream SMP."

| twitchuser: Are you single?

Amber hid her smirk when she took a sip of her chocolate milk, shaking her head. "I am. I am single. Very single."

| twitchuser: THERES A SMIRK
| twitchuser: is that-is that a smirk?
| twitchuser: is amberwastaken real?

"No, I am not taken," she easily lied through her teeth. She glanced down at her phone when she noticed she had received a message from the man she was secretly in a relationship with. "I am very single."

| twitchuser donated $36:
can we write fanfiction about
you and Dream?

"I don't mind," Amber said. "But, I just want to make sure if it's fine with Dream. I don't want to speak on his behalf."

Grabbing her phone, the girl immediately called Dream who answered almost very quickly. "Yes?"

"I know you're watching the stream," she rolled her eyes, a smile tugging at her lips. "Anyway, are you okay with fanfiction about us?"

"I'm okay with it," he chuckled. "I mean, come on, I'm being written and shipped with you. That's an honor."

Amber's cheeks immediately got pink and chat clearly saw, immediately commenting on the situation.

| twitchuser: DREAMS FLIRTING AGAIN 😩
| twitchuser: HHAAAA SHES BLUSHING
| twitchuser: what about NSFW stories?

"Um, someone wondered if we're fine with NSFW stories," Amber furrowed her eyebrows at reading it and she shrugged. "I'm fine with it. Just don't, um, include me in very gory sex scenes that might be triggering not only to me but to others, too."

| twitchuser: YALL LISTENING TO HER???
| twitchuser: clipping it and sharing it 👍🏼

"Hey, Amber," Dream called out. She hummed, eyeing her chat. "Can I kiss you?"

"Oh my, God," Amber giggled, covering her face now. Dream chuckled over the phone and eyed his screen, noticing the way her fans and his were freaking out over his words. "I'll talk to you later, Dream."

"Alright, don't think of me too much," he teased and Amber shook her head at him, taking him off speaker. "Now that I'm off speaker, I really want to kiss you, like, really bad."

He hung up before she could respond, and she cleared her throat while placing her phone back on her desk. She looked back at her camera, taking another sip of her chocolate milk as she rubbed JB's back.

| twitchuser: WHAT DID HE SAY WHAT
DID HE SAY THATS GOT YOU LIKE GHAT
AMBER WHATTTT
| twitchuser: clip it clip it clip it

"Alright, let's not call anyone on stream anymore."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

No, you guys aren't
getting smut lol I'm
a minor and I'm not
comfortable writing
that 😅

Anyway, I'm taking
ideas from you guys.
Comment what you
want to see more and
you shall receive 😌