Rogue Luna chapter 26.

Start from the beginning

I watched as a single tear drop slid down his beautifully tanned face. I managed to catch it in a kiss as I captured it against his cheek.

I brought my mouth up to his ear and whispered to him.

"I will never stop loving you, you are the other half of my soul and I will forever cherish that," 

That statement only seemed half true. Truthfully I didn't feel as attached to Damien as my wolf described it. We were never the couple that desperately craved each other's touch or attention. We were only comforted by it. We never did what mates were supposed to do, I have half of his soul but where is the other half of mine? Does he truly have it? Will he ever have it ? He was my controller after all so he must have it, that was the only logical answer.

I was welcomed with warm arms wrapping around my torso, disrupting my thoughts.

"Baby I can't imagine losing you, my world would come to an absolute end," He whispered to me.

"Then don't imagine that, imagine us with 2 children, a boy and a girl and we are living happily together with no darkness around us," I whisper back.

That was my dream. In a perfect world with no darkness, just us.

"I can make it come true," He said as he kissed along my earlobe making me shiver. He began trailing kisses along my jawline and stopped at the corner of my mouth, I felt the tingling sensation of his lips along my jaw, making me want him more. I held my breath waiting for his next move. I felt his slightly cracked lips finally attack mine and I immediately responded, loving every second of our lips connecting, sending sparks. I opened my mouth so that he could have access to to explore every inch of it, devouring me from within.

HIs grip tightened as I was pulled down harder onto him but this time I finally wanted a turn in dominance. I pulled pulled away and turned my attention towards his neck, kissing and licking all around between the crook of his neck. I felt my canines slightly growing in and I took this opportunity to mark what was finally mine. I sank my teeth into his neck, marking my territory. He groaned in pain and satisfaction as his grip shifted from my waist to my ass.

I smiled against his skin knowing that I was pleasing him, I wanted to make him feel better, I also wanted to make myself feel better so I imagined something. I wanted to do with Damien for a long time.

I pulled at his shirt, wanting to take it off. I pulled away and helped him take his shirt off, as I did he never broke eye contact with me. I threw his shirt on the ground to admire his gorgeous body.

His gorgeous body that was all mine.

He pulled me back down until our faces were about an inch away from each other.

"You can do whatever you want with it," I felt his breath fan against my face, sending my heart racing. He knew what I was thinking about, I knew what he was thinking about and we both were thinking the same thing. I sat up and ran my hands down his body until I hit the rim of his jeans which were hanging dangerously low on his hips. I gently skimmed my hand around the edge and he sat up with me still in his lap. He cupped my face with his strong hands and kissed me as hard as he could. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer. We were chest to chest, lips to lips.

My body began moving on its own as I began grinding my hips against Damien. Pressing our hips against each other.

He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine as I continued to grind against him.

"Iris...we need to stop." he groaned as his breath began to quicken. I never knew something could feel so good fully clothed.

"I don't want to stop. I want you." I breathed out.