Rogue Luna chapter 26.

Start from the beginning

Cole.

"See you in Hell bitch," Was all he said to me before the guards got a good grip on his head, held him down and ripped his head completely from his body, that was my cue to go and check on Damien. As I walked up the steps and was welcomed by the warm sunlight, somehow I still felt cold on the inside, like the sun refused to reach inside of me.

"Iry!" I turned to the side to see Lillian dashing towards me with fear full in her eyes.

"Iry you need to please help Damien, he's getting out of control," She squealed in desperation. 

I looked down and noticed a blackish blue fresh mark in the crook of her neck standing proud.

"Blake marked you?!" I asked in shock.

"Now is not the time for that!" She yelled as she grabbed my hand and we dashed through the forest, towards the pack house.

Anger boiled through my veins as we ran through the pack, it was nearly unhealthy. It was like I wanted blood and murder. I knew it was Damien's thoughts and emotions as they felt so strong it was nearly nauseating. 

We walked through the pack house and I gasped at the sight before me. The living room was in a wreck , the couch was smashing to bit and there was a clear hole in the tv as if someone punched it. There were holes everywhere in the holes and the table in the center of the room was now in half.

"He went into the room cursing and screaming, I've never seen him this upset before Iris. Please help him," Danielle ran up to me and hug me with concern on her face. I patted her dark brown hair and smiled.

"I''ll help him as much as I can," I said as she let go to look up me with watery baby blue eyes. 

I walked away, leaving Lillian with Danielle behind in the destroyed living room and walked up the stairs where I heard roars and shouts shaking the walls of the halls. He was angry because he didn't want to lose me, he was frustrated because his mate was in danger and he didn't understand what was happening and now someone was threatening his precious mate. I knew this because I could feel every single one of his emotions. As I stood in front of the bedroom door I took a deep breath and opened the door. Damien was laying on his back, his hands covering his face while he laid there finally in silence.

I looked around the room and noticed nothing had been touched or broken except for the now new holes in the wall.

Damien," I said softly as I approached the king sized bed.

When I didn't get a response I climbed on top of him so that I was straddling his waist. I grabbed his hands and slowly moved them away from his face, revealing a tearful Damien. I've never seen him so exposed and vulnerable before, it was like seeing him for the first time. I always preferred seeing the fun loving Damien smile and have fun. This was my first time experiencing such vulnerability from him, his beautiful baby blue eyes were filled with tears but not one dared to slide down his face. He stared up at me, displaying so many beautiful emotions on his face.

Anger, hatred, sadness, depression, confusion but the biggest one of them all was fear. Fear washed over his face like an ocean washing over the shore. He feared that I would be taken away form him, he feared I would die and he would be left all alone. He fear that I would leave him for someone else, leaving him with only a broken heart to remember me by. My heart quivered at his thoughts, I was upset that he would ever think so low of me but I knew it was only because he loved me and he wanted to believe I felt the same for him.

We've both come a long way since that day I first met Damien in the forest, screaming that I would never love him to now looking deep into the eyes of a man I grew to love. That's right I loved him and no one would ever change that, I was a rogue and he was an Alpha. A rogue Luna.