"Ohh so this is about Chris."

"Yeah, you think you're gonna last with him when he can get any other bitch he wants?"

She lowered her voice.

"Yeah, he can get any other bitch but he still chooses to be with me."

I shouldn't have said that but I was getting angry now.

"I knew those articles were true. I don't know Y/n, when he cheats on you with some hotter girl, you'll remember this moment."

"Awh, you think I'm hot?"

"Ugh, don't flatter yourself." She let out a sigh.

I winked at her and pulled away from her desk. But what she told me kept replaying in my mind, it was true Chris could pull any girl he wanted.

I made my way to Sara's office, she sat at her desk typing away.

"Ugh, you need a new secretary!" I slammed the door.

"What's wrong with Karen?" Sara sipped her coffee

"Nothing, never mind, why did you call me in?"

"I have three things to go over with you, first, WIRED wants to do an interview with you, the next Jimmy Fallon's really wants you on his show again! And the other is you might have another opportunity but there's a cache."

"I'm down to do an interview with WIRED how exciting and to do another interview with Jimmy, sounds great!"

"Yeah, you're not gonna find this next thing as exciting." She smiled

"What is it?"

"The producers of Criminal Minds called me up and they want you back for another couple episodes for their new season."

I sighed, this meant I had to see Matt again after not speaking for months.

"I can handle him."

Sara didn't even have to ask who I was talking about.

"Really? Matt won't be a problem?"

"No, I'll handle it. Matt's not the problem."

Chris was the actual problem, his jealousy scared me because Tom already bothered him so much, imagine working with your ex-boyfriend.

"Good, because I already took their offer." She sipped her coffee again.

"What? What if I said no?"

"We'll never know."

Sara went on to explain that my WIRED interview was in a couple days and that my interview with Jimmy was right after the WIRED interview.

But she still didn't know when Criminal Minds wanted me to start filming, I had to keep this information to myself as the cast of Criminal Minds still had no idea that I'd be back. 

____________________
I drove back to my condo.

"Hi Liam, I love your outfit today."

I passed him on the way to the elevator.

It was the same outfit everyday, but I loved to mess with him.

I walked in my condo and placed my keys on the small table. While taking off my jacket, I saw a flower arrangement sitting on the kitchen island. A small note poked out on the side.

Just a little something for my girl. I miss you.

xoxo, Chris

Chris was filming for his top secret project, he had flown out to Atlanta days before.