not even tipsy

Magsimula sa umpisa

We put another one on after that, and that one ended too. It was nearly 10:30. All of us were wide awake talking amongst ourselves.

"So ced, got any new girls you fancy?" george piped up.

"Not really. ever since i broke up with cho i've just been flying solo." cedric ripped her heart in half, but it was for the best. The age difference was jurassic.

George nodded and listened in to other conversations.

"Hey guys, i'll be right back." ginny left the room to head upstairs. everyone was quite confused until she came back down with her hands holding something behind her back.

"So i was saving this for later. But it's later now sooo, here it is!" she pulled out a giant bottle of firewhiskey. We all cheered.

"Also, I put a silencing charm on mum and dads room, so we can be as loud as we want." she looked very excited.

"oi, get some glasses will you?" fred demanded.

"Why don't you get your lazy ass up to get them?" you looked into his eyes. He broke the stare rolled his eyes and walked to go get his glass.

He poured a glass for each of us, and we all took a sip.

"Finally our little sister is acting more rebellious. Wonder where she got that from." Fred glanced at george and they chuckled.

There was whistles and cheers all over the room.

"Let's play a game." harry piped in. He would've never suggested this, so the firewhiskey must be getting to him.

"Oh yea? what game harry?" ron asked.

"Spin the bottle." he said.

The twins looked at each other and smirked. Fred looked at you and winked. Butterflies again. You rolled your eyes.

"Alright, who wants to go first?" You asked.

"I will!" Luna was quiet until now.

"Alright lovegood, give it a go." harry told her.

Luna let the bottle on the table and spun it carefully. The bottle slowed down in between ron hermione and ginny. We all watched with patience.

"Mione!" ron grinned.

"Oh I've never kissed a girl before." she said.

"Are you comfortable with it?" luna asked.

"Sure. I am always up for something new." she smiled.

Luna got up and walked over to hermione. She moved her hair behind her ear, and they both giggled. The boys whistled. Luna leaned in and hermione was hesitant but got comfortable real fast. They kissed a couple more times, even threw a little bit of tongue.

"Bloody hell." ron was in awe.

"That was fun" mione said grinning ear to ear.

"Who's next?" someone asked.

"Hold on, let's set some ground rules. You have to kiss whoever it lands on, unless it's family of course. Regarding gender." The boys frowned.

"Come on guys it'll be fun." ginny exclaimed.

Everyone agreed hesitantly.

"I'll go." fred piped up.

He took the bottle in his hands and positioned it on the table. He spun it hard. The bottle turned as we waited patiently. It started to slow down. It landed on hermione.

"Come on, again?" ron looked pissed.

"Come on over then mione." fred made eyes with you and looked away. Hermione giggled and walked over to fred. She stood over him. They stared each other down as everyone watched. Fred grabbed her waist and pulled her down onto his lap. she smiled before his lips smashed into hers, and seconds later they were still going at it. They made out intently for about a minute until harry got the guts.

"Okay okay. Get a damn room." he looked at ron looking away from the scene. Their lips unlocked, and hermione went back to her seat.

That asshole. He knew it would try to make me uncomfortable. Screw him.

"Cedric, you wanna go next?" you asked.

"Sure." cedric has always been quiet, and you knew he would never speak up.

Cedric spun the bottle quick and fast, and it's slowed down instantly. It landed on you. You gave fred a smirk, and he instantly looked like his blood was boiling.

Cedric was staring you down, and you knew what to do. You claimed on his lap, and pushed him down onto his back. You ran your hands around his muscular chest, and grinded on his hips while you made eye contact with him. He looked you up and down in awe. You climbed farther on top of him.

Your lips locked and you swirled your tongue around his mouth. He tasted of mint. You ran your fingers through his hair, and he placed his big hands on your hips. You even let out a little moan for sport.

"fuck this." fred got up and stomped up the stairs. You climbed off cedric and smiled.

"what's his bloody problem?" harry asked.

"not sure, I'll go calm him down." you said. You head up the stairs to hear harry go next. The sound muffled, and you walked around the corner to fred's door. You knocked and walked in.

"hey, freddie? You alright?" your voice was shaking.

"Like you care." he was sitting on the edge of his bed, still messy from me lying in it.

"I do actually. What's going on?"

"How could you do that? how could you just kiss him like that when you know I was watching." he sighed.

"What do you mean? you act like you didn't just snog the shit out of mione." you rolled your eyes. How could HE be playing the victim.

"Yeah but that's different. I only did it for sport and to piss you off. You full on tried to ride his bloody dick." he was infuriated.

"Look freddie, i'm sorry. I only did it to get you back and me and ced are just friends." you walked over to him and sat on the bed.

"Piss off." he rolled his eyes. Something came across you. you slid farther next to him so your legs were touching. He locked eyes with you. You grabbed his jaw and brought him closer to you. You were face to face and your foreheads were touching. You could smell his cologne.

"I'm really sor-" he grabbed the back of your neck and touched his lips aggressively against yours.