Chapter 1

Okuda Manami came back to Japan. After her science work in Korea went well, she was successful. Very happy.

She came back because her mother is ill, and she want to look after her. Stay beside her.

She arrived at the airport, "Argh só good to be back home" Okuda stretch her hands. Suddenly a baby is crying, "Oh no, Akashi, are you okay baby. Why are you crying?" Okuda said.

That's right, this is my baby. He is a 1 years old. His name is Akashi. His eyes is the same colour as mine, however his hair is red as the father. I miss him.

Then she heard someone calling her name, it was Kanzaki. She run up to her friend, and hug her. "I miss you so much Kanzaki" Okuda exclaimed. Kanzaki hug her back really tight, "so am I, how have you been? How's the little Akashi.?" Kanzaki questioned.
" He is fine. He was crying early but now he's asleep again. Well then, shall we go?" Okuda said. "Yes, let's go!" Kanzaki said.

They walk to the car and suddenly Kanzaki ask Okuda, "When are you going to decide to tell him? You know, he has the right to know right?" Okuda look down "I know he does, yet I am so scared to tell him" Okuda says.

Okuda POV

Kanzaki is the first girl I told, I want to tell Kayano too but it feels like she won't keep it a secret. I want to tell him too. Yet, why am I worried?

End of POV

"Manami" Kanzaki called out to her, "oh sorry, I was in a deep thought" manami apologise. "No it's fine, but we are here" Kanzaki said. They arrived at Okuda is house. They went in and Okuda run towards her mum and hug her so tight also crying. Kanzaki was holding Akashi.

Okuda's mum saw the child and tell Okuda to bring him over to her. She hold on to the child and look so happy. Okuda smile and cry. Suddenly Okuda apologise to her mum, "I am so sorry mum. I didn't want to upset you anymore" Okuda cried. Her mum replied "it's fine, I am happy to see my grandson, specially he is the son of the man you always love and adore." Her mum smile at her, she also smiled back.

Kanzaki look at them and smile, "I wonder how you feel after finding out you had a son, Karma?" Kanzaki thoughts.