Prologue

Y/N's POV

I woke up gracefully by a flying pillow. The pillow thrower you might ask? It was no other then my best friend, Aster. They weren't the only ones here though. The other people were Lynx and Maple, they were still sleeping. Lynx was sleeping peacefully with one of their squishmellows. While on the other hand, Maple didn't look to good. They were sleeping in a semi weird position you could say. They were laying normally but there hand was out behind them, why you might ask. My reasoning is because the last person at my house was my other friend atlas, they were observing Maple's hands. They kind of have a hand fetish. 

It all started when Lynx sent them a picture of one of corpse's pictures labeled  '#onlyhands' and yeah then here we are today. "ATLAS" I screamed but not to loud that I would wake Maple, Lynx or my parents "Let go of Maple's hands" I said while I was bringing my head down to my hand in shame. Lynx Unfortunately woke up anyway to the word "hands" and I know what you might be thinking, they don't have a hand fetish. They're just in the mist of learning how to draw hands in different positions. As they shot of from they're slumber they said really fast for a person who just woke up "Hands? Who's Hand? Where are they?" Then they got back to their normal pace "may I draw them?" with their face looking like this emoji 🤨. "No Lyn-" I tried to say but I got cut off by nobody other than Atlas "Of course you can use Maple's hand for your drawings". They looked like Aoyama when he starts twinkling while they said it.

 I just rolled my eyes and sighed but I got cut off doing that to while another flying pillow hit me in the head, and it was yet again aster. "You got anymore monster?" They asked me "What do you mean any mor-" I started saying because I gave them a whole mini fridge full that I thought was safe and wouldn't have to go to the store to buy more in at least a month. But I stand corrected, my eyes trail off to the corner of the room because that's where they were since they're pretty much nocturnal. I look to see about 2 monster energy can guns which I assume they blasted 'Monster Energy Gun' By KevinKempt while they made them. 

I look at them with a disappointed face but then before I can they say "No. Nonono. Look at Lynx and Atlas they're still playing with Maple's hands" I look at them and they still are, now that aster said their names they look at me both saying "Huh?" "Nothing" I reassured them, they went back to drawing and posing Maple's hand. "Sooooo what about my monster?" Aster once again asked me "I'll-" My Father walked in my room my cat followed in with him we watch chibi walk over to Maple, tap their head two times than sit on it. 

My father than started talking and said "M/n is going to the store you guys want anything?" I look over at aster then looking back at your dad saying "Um yeah actually can you ask her to get more monsters please?" "Sure" he replied "Thanks." I said as he closed the door, You could hear him yelling to your mom in the background. As you look over to aster again and they say "Coincident? I THINK NOT!" They say in an adventurous voice and throw another pillow at you. "All right that's it." Aster looked confused but you fought back and threw a pillow at them this resulted in a pillow fight. "Cute" The Unknown voice said but nobody heard it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah that's all I got right now. See you in the next chapter