39. Clash of The Avengers

En başından başla

As T'Challa turned to attack Bucky again, she grabbed his arm with her whip, and spun him around, throwing him on a truck and electroshocking him before letting go of him.

She turned her whip into a bracelet, as T'Challa was struggling to get up and Bucky turned to her.

"Thanks for that."
"What are friends for?" She said with a small smirk, and he gave her a small, but genuine smile in return, before they both ran towards different directions.

As she was running, Spider-Man, who swung above her head, landed some feet away and started fighting with Steve.

Andria took a look at her surroundings and saw Tony sending blasts at Sam who kept avoiding them. She heard him through the communicator, as he asked help from Clint and so she chose to help Steve deal with Spider-Man, as he seemed to struggle a bit.

Steve was obviously holding back, not wanting to hurt Spider-Man who was only a kid. Andria, however, didn't care about his age and so once she came closer she was about to join the fight, but stopped when Steve spoke to the boy.

"Stark tell you anything else?"
"That you're wrong, you think you're right, that makes you dangerous," Spider-Man said and jumped off the platform he was previously standing on, trying to web Steve who dodged it and kicked the boy, sending him underneath that same platform.

"Guess he had a point," Steve said the same moment Spider-Man tried to get up again.
Before he could do anything, though, Andria got next to Steve and used her whip to damage the platform's supporting beams, making it fall on top of him.

The boy caught it just in time, avoiding the hit and stayed like that, struggling to keep the platform from crashing him.

"Was that really necessary?" He asked, grunting due to the pressure upon his shoulders. Andria glared at him, but didn't stay to listen to what Steve said to the boy.

As she got closer to where the others were fighting, she noticed Tony sending blasts at Clint who was avoiding them with difficulty.

"Clint, you need a hand?" She asked through the communicator.
"It'd be good if you could get him off my ass for a bit, but you sure you got it?"
"Don't worry. I can handle Tony," Andria said and unlocked her whip.

As Tony was about to send another blast at Clint, Andria grabbed his hand with her whip and pulled him so that he'd turn around. Doing so, his blast hit the ground instead and he groaned frustrated, while Andria turned her whip into a bracelet and stared at him annoyed.

"Stop it."
"The same way you stopped throwing knives at my team members?" He asked sarcastically.

"First of all, I only threw knives at that little pet of yours in tights that you brought, who for your information is still alive, though I can't make any promises for the near future. And also, you're the one who started this fight, not us," Andria said.

"Alright, I don't have time for this. So, what's it gonna be, Kim Possible? You're making a move, or what?" Tony replied, getting more and more aggravated.

"Is that what you want? You want me to fight you?"
"Why not? You didn't have a problem fighting others! Come on, is it gonna be a knife? Or maybe the whip, which, by the way, I made! Come on, Ace, I'm begging you. Make a move. Let's have some fun! Because we both know you're no match for me."

Hearing his words, Andria smirked.
"Alright," she said and grabbed a throwing star from her utility belt.

She quickly threw it at him, but Tony just caught it and held it up for her to see.
"Was that supposed to do something?" He asked nonchalantly and Andria shrugged her shoulders with a sly smirk on her face.