Jizz in mah pants

Yn woke up early, at around 5 in the morning.

Yn: Moooooorrniiiiiiiing!

Gojo: YO!

Yn: Scheiße! (Shit in german)

Gojo: look at you, cursing in different languages!

Yn: yea, duolingo's  threats really aren't useless.

Gojo: why did ya wake up this early?

Yn: had a gut feeling that today is the day I fall in love.

Gojo: funny you say that, cuz a girl is gonna join you in the first year.

Yn: put those fanfics back in draft, now.

Gojo: ooooooookkkkkaaaaay!

Yn: anyway, what' s up with you?

Gojo: came here so I can give the wake up call.

Yn: awww helll noooo!

After Satoru screamed out his lungs out, scaring the shit out of every person in Japan, everyone was ready to go greet the new kid.

Yn POV

At around 8am we arrived at the Shibuya station where we saw a girl harassing a poor guy in a green tuxedo.

Gojo: Yo, Kugisaki! Here!

When she turned around, I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Her orange hair shined in the sunlight, making me feel something weird in my stomach. I immediately thought helicobacter pylori (a bacteria found in the stomach, that causes ulcer).

Kugisaki: Hey!

Fushiguro, Yuji, yn, Gojo: Yo!

Kugisaki: My name is Kugisaki Nobara and I'll be joining you in the Jujutsu classes. You better be happy a beautiful woman like me will be in a group with you 3.

Fushiguro, Yuji, yn: da fuk?
Then we all ontroduced ourselves

Yn: Well hello there, beautiful maiden, I'm going to be your classmate, yn ln! I then kissed her hand, like a gentleman would. I made her fluster.

Nobara POV:

in mind:
To Yuji: he probably ate his boogers as a kid

To Fushiguro: only one name?  I can't stand high and mighty guys.

To Yn: what a gentleman! He knows how to treat a woman. I like this one!

Gojo: right! Now that we all know eachother, let us go on a tour of Tokyo!

Yuji, Nobara and yn: To-ky-o! To-ky-o! We love Tokyo!

Fushiguro: I didn't know that you were not from Tokyo.

Yn: Yea, I come from a farmland owned by my folks, near Kyoto.

Fushi: ok, cool.

Nobara: Gojo-sensei, were are we going first?

Gojo: RO-PPON-GI!

TIMESKIP.

Gojo: Boom! This building is abandoned, so it has a lot of curses in it. Yn, Nobara, you 2 will go as a team, and Yuji will go by himself, so we can see if he can supress his powers.

Nobara: powers?

Gojo: Yuji-kun ingested Ryomen Sukuna's finger.

Nobara: NO WAY! HE INGESTED A SPECIAL GRADE CURSED ITEM? NO POSSIBLE WAY! SO DISGUSTING! SO UNSANITARY! NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY! (MURI MURI MURI MURI)

Gojo: Hey! Yn-kun said the same thing exactly a week ago!

The 2 kids immediately started to blush.

Gojo: now, now, you 2 lovebirds and Yuji, go in, exorcise the living daylights out of those curses, and then i'll treat you to some sushi.

In the building.

Yn: sooooo, Nobara-chan, what is your plan?

Nobara: I exorcise every curse that is on this floor, and you kill the ones from upstairs.

Timeskip to when Nobara is cornered by the curse holding the little boy hostage.

Yn: Have no fear, yn is here! He said, grabbing the boy, Nobara! Take the boy and Yuji and get out..... I'm gonna release my domain!

Nobara: ok!

Yn: DOMAIN EXPANSION! INFINITE FOREST!

As yn said those words, pine trees emerged from the ground, the walls disappeared, and the boy and the curse were standing fave to face, in a foggy forest. In just a few moments, the top of the pines pierced the heart of the curse, yn retreated his domain, and later found out that Nobara defeated another curse on her way out, in a badass way.

Timeskip after the meal.

Gojo: Yn, seriously, I didn't even know that you managed to create a domain. I'm proud.

Yn: thanks, dude!

Gojo: I have a little announcement to make! Nobara's room is a bit of a mess at the moment, so she'll have to sleep in one of your room for the night! Rock, paper, scissor it out.

Fushiguro: rock!

Yuji: rock!

Yn: paper!

Gojo: seems like 2 lovebirds are going to share a bed, thank god for the guy over in Yokohama that installed cameras in yn's room! Now we can watch them kiss!

Yn: First of all, I destroyed them all, and I'll be sleeping on the couch, so Nobara will enjoy the full bed, with no moron in her way, ok?

Nobara: ok, good niight!

Timeskip to midnight

Yn POV

Forrest Gump is such a great movie! Cried my heart out! It just ended!

Nobara: Hi, yn! What's up?

Yn: the ceiling!

Nobara: doesn't it feel uncomfortable un the couch?

Yn: meh. Don't care that much.

Nobara: ok, just know that you can sleep with me.

Yn: no, we should do it on the fifth date.

Nobara: oh, not sex! Just sleeping in the same bed.

Yn: ok, I'm down for that!

Nobara: ok, let's go!

I know this is an abrupt end, but the events of that night will be explained in the next chapter.

Have a nice day!