chapter 1 (the past)

Y/n p.o.v (age 5)

I was in the back garden when I heard mommy yell for me to come in so I did,as I was walking in I looked and saw mommy with a scared look so I asked
"Mommy are you ok? Wheres papa??"
She replied quickly
"I'm ok sweetie don't worry about mommy and papa at the moment but I'm going to need you to go to your room and pack a bag very quickly"
"Ok mommy" I replied, I quickly go to my room like mommy said and packed a bag with three of my favourite kimonos and grabbed my favourite Teddy that papa gave me  for my birthday.
As I was walking out of my room mommy ran at me and whispered
"Sweetheart I need to to run to the nearest village and tell them that a demon has destroyed the town now please go now for mommy and daddys sake" when she said that I was filled with fear and confusion.
"But mommy what about you and papa??" I quickly asked
"There's no time to explain now go before the demon finds you" she replied and shoved a somewhat heavy box in my hand "now go" mommy said, once she said that I quickly ran off like she said...

~time skip by Nezuko's cute run~

I'm so tired but I need to get to the village,after a few more mins  I found  a little house at the top of the mountain so I quickly go and run up the mountain and knocked on the door as I waited I hear light footsteps.......

Hey guys hope you like the book so far,if you do find any mistakes please do comment it so I can fix it as soon as.
Sorry for leaving you on a cliffhanger I realised I have some work to do for school

~Bai~