Twilight: Chapter 6- oh no

Zacznij od początku

"Pomise?" I asked softly 

"Promise" Edward smiles 

"pinky promise?" I asked holding out my pinky

Edward chuckles wrapping his pinky "I promise"

"otay" I mumble taking the sippy cup and drinking it. I quickly drank what was in it with a scrunched nose.

"Such a good girl" Edward coos kissing my head. I smile sleepily and cuddle into Edward as Nalla sighs in relief and puts milk in the sippy cup. She handed me it back and kissed my head. I yawned softly and started drinking the warm milk. "Sleep my little witch" Edward whispered softly tucking me in and holding me close to him. With a smile I let sleep take over.

-later when she wakes up-

I yawn softly and cuddle more into the cold body next to me. Edward chuckles kissing my head. "Good afternoon love"

"Mmm hi" I mumble softly

"Sleep well love?" He chuckles

I nod with a soft smile finally opening my eyes and looking at him. "yeah, when did you get here"

"a while ago, I had to get you to drink your medicine," he told me kissing my forehead. I hum in reply and he chuckles "Here Nalla brought up some coffee for you" I gently take the mug with a chuckle. She knows me so well. "I have to go but I'll be back tonight also your sister is on her way up" he kisses my forehead before disappearing.

Shortly as he left Bella walked in. I smiled at her "hey Bells"

"Glad to see you are better Starry" Bella smiles coming to sit on the bed.

I stretched after setting my coffee down "Thanks Bells I feel brand new"

Bella laughs shaking her head "well I'm heading out with Jess and Ange. They are looking for dresses and asked me to come."

"Oh lemme get dressed and I will come with you," I told her climbing out of bed and heading to my closet.

"Alright I'll meet you downstairs," she told me heading out.

I went to my closet and put on my white bralette, slip top, old ripped jeans, and brown boots. I grabbed my comfy jean jacket and jogged downstairs. After grabbing my leather bag. Bella was in the living room looking through the T.V. Bella smiles looking up.

"Ready? Jess and Ange will be here shortly," Bella told me turning off the t.v.

"Star don't forget your Wand hun," Nalla told me handing it to me.

I grabbed it and placed it in a secret pocket in my jeans. "Thanks, Nalla"

"No problem, have fun girls" Nalla smiled as Ash came down "we are going to go look for some herbs and things I need"

I nodded and we heard a honk "stay safe you two"

"Right back at ya" Ash grins giving me and Bella a hug.

Then Bella and I ran out of the house. We jumped into the car. Angel smiled turning back towards me "Hey Raya, how ya feeling"

"Better, it was just a small cold" I grin leaning back.

"Glad you feel better" She smiled sweetly

During the ride, we made light conversations. We pulled up to a dress shop. Ange and Jess tried on countless dresses. Ange is torn between a Lavender dress and a teal dress. Jess, it is torn between a tight hot pink dress and a yellow dress. Bella was reading giving her input when asked. Bella closes her book as the boys walk by catcalling.