The twins, Leo, and Shawny had all scored jobs in a neighboring town, something Willow supported as it meant no one would even know they lived here, or that she knew them.

TJ was supposed to keep looking today, which was why Willow's heart dropped when there wasn't only one, but two car tracks left in their driveway.

Opening the door slowly, Willow caught sight of the complete chaos called her home. The whole house was in disarray.

Sammie was a clean freak, she couldn't live two seconds in a house that wasn't organized and minimalistic.

She stayed out of the twins room, they didn't know how to clean their room for shit. Shawny was extremely artistic, as well as a maximalist in her room decoration, meaning Sammie steered clear of her room as well.

TJ's room was fine. Usually crashing in Shawny's room regardless, there was nothing but a bed in his room.

Willow's room was good too. Leo usually stayed in her room or TJ's, opting to not have one for himself. He wasn't extremely messy, but Willow made sure to hide the mess as Sammie would freak.

Knowing this, it was clear that this mess was after everyone had left for work. Willow realized that the door had been unlocked and partly open when she had arrived.

Putting two and two together, there were two things that could've taken place here. Slowly moving forward and down their hall, Willow held her key in her hand, ready to stab someone if needed.

Either someone broke in, or...

"Mile."

"NEEDLESS TO say," TJ was sat on the couch as Willow cleaned up his mess of a face. "He found us."

Hissing as Willow brushed her finger over his cut cheekbone, TJ looked down at the girl.

"God, TJ." Willow sat down, leaning her back on their coffee table. "I'm so sorry." She covered her mouth in shock at his face, which was completely beat up. "I am so sorry."

"Hey." TJ leaned forward, cupping Willow's distraught face in his hands. "This is not your fault."

Willow shook her head profusely, it was her fault.

"No." TJ used slight force to stop her movements. "Hey, Lo." She was frantic. "No. It is not your fault."

Her eyes brimming up with tears, TJ wiped a stray one away with his thumb. "It really isn't. This is just how we survive."

Willow's eyes searched TJ's, looking for a trace of anger or pain, but found nothing. She stood up, pulling TJ with her.

The second he was up, she was hugging him, TJ almost falling back with the force of her small body. He embraced her back as he chuckled, his hands going up to his best friends head.

"I'm sorry." Her voice was muffled. "I'll figure something out, Ty."

TJ only hummed in response, worried for when Mile would get to Willow, and the things he would do to her.