Giving Him seconds

the next morning, you didn't have anything planned. So you set up a few appointments to make sure you looked good that evening.

Nail appointment at 12, hair appointment at 2, facial appointment at 4 and waxing at 5.

You decided to get some medium length acrylic nails, painted red to match your lingerie.

You got your hair straightened, and got your face cleaned so well that you really didn't need to wear any makeup.

Once you finally got back home, you picked out your outfit, You already knew you were wearing the red lingerie, but what's going on top of it?

Why am i struggling like I didn't just get so many new clothes yesterday, you ask yourself.

You take a good look in your bags of clothes that you haven't hung up yet.

This red dress is so hot, it'll surely get his attention, not that I want it though you say to yourself .

You don't really cake up on makeup, but you do your eyebrows and eyeliner. And To top it off some Red lipstick.

You had 30 minutes to get to down town [your city]. You grab your things and go.

The city was nice at night, couples holding hands, teenagers with their friends. Everything was so nice. The city lights, you wanted to look around a lot more but you had no time.

" Hey, You come here" You hear a voice from behind you. When you turn around you see Daisuke, In a Ferrari.

Damn, that's a nice ass car, you think to yourself in excitement.

Yes? you answer him, "are you gonna get in. We're supposed to be eating dinner aren't we" He says with a smirk.

Which dinner are you talking about? you ask him , followed by a little giggle

" Well i'm having two of them tonight ,but I'm talking about real food right now" He says followed by a laugh.

You slowly run to the car, so you don't fall in your heels.

The car was so nice, and comfy. The seats where red, and the car smelled like vanilla mint. "You look good tonight, not that I didn't expect my food to look well" He says.

You just laugh taking in his compliment. He puts his hand on your thigh, and starts rubbing it.

His hands were so big, but your thighs were thicker. He moved his hand up and squeezed your thigh, separating it from the other one.

" Your making me hungry , but i'd like to know the name of my order." he says.

You realize you never told him your name, not even after the dressing room.

Oh my names y/n, you say while brushing your hair behind your ear.

He smiles, " Pretty name for a pretty girl" He says. You nod your head agreeing with him.

" so tell me about yourself, when's your birthday, what's your life like?" he asks in an interested tone.

Oh well there's not much to say really, But my birthday's tomorrow! You say , even though you don't take your birthday that serious.

" oh really, maybe I can do something for you" he says, while he's still playing with your thighs.

It's fine, I don't really take it that serious you say.

He starts laughing, and mumbles something under his breath.

He stops the car, you weren't at a restaurant though.