"That's right, your decision-making skill is being tested." You told. "But with these rules, you may think, the only choice is to run, isn't it? That's why we asked the support course to make these for us!" All Might yelled/explained, taking out the ultra compressed weights.

"We'll put on about half of our body weight. It's to give you a handicap. It's old-fashioned, but it makes it hard to move and eats up stamina. Luna will not be wearing these, but she has been put on some restrictions too." 

"That's right, I'm not allowed to go all out, but it's not really because it will give you a handicap. Well it will, but it does more benefit to me than it does to you." you smiled with your tongue sticking out. Midnight had to be restrained by Aizawa because she was about to pounce onto you.

You saw Kiri, Bakugo, Deku and Shoto blush a little. "Alright, each team will take the practical exam in order on the prepared stage. Sato, Kirishima, get ready." "Hai!" "Those waiting for their turn can watch the exams or build strategies as a team, do what you want." With that, the pros started to leave.

Your eyes flickered to your soulmates. You ran to Kirishima first, grabbing his big hands in your tiny ones. "Good luck Kiri, I hope you pass!" you kissed the tips of his fingers before running to Shoto. Kiri stood in shock, trying to process what just happened before he smiled, pressing the tips of his fingers to his lips.

You hugged him from behind, surprising him. "Good luck Shoto!" He patted you, causing you to purr a little in content. You flew up a little, kissing Shoto's cheek. Then you also hugged Momo, wishing her luck. Then you dashed off to BakuDeku. 

"She is something else huh?" Momo commented, to which Shoto nodded. "Deku, Katsuki!" they turned to face you. You smiled brightly at them and hugged them, tail wrapping around their waists. 

"Good luck, and please don't get hurt- Oh, and please don't fight too much." You said, before letting go of them, and flew up to peck their noses. "See you later guys, love you!" You waved, running inside, where the pros were. 

Bakugo tched, obviously flustered, while Deku stood shocked before his face turned cherry red. "Ooh, what's going on between the five of you?" Mina and Kaminari asked, wiggling their eyebrows at the four males.

~Time skip to Y/n and KamiMina's battle~ ~Y/n's pov~
"Ready, go!" I heard the intercom, and I turned into my wolf form. They never said I couldn't use the other part of my quirk~ walking around, I could hear their footsteps, they were near, perfect. 

I used my air element to carefully take out some screws, nails, nuts, and bolts from different pipes from the area near the escape gate. ^These will collapse any minute, gotta go somewhere safe before they do.^ I thought, turning into a shadow to quickly get away from the scene.

I sat on top of a building nearby, watching as the two ran from all the falling debris. (still in wolf form btw) I giggled, now that it's gonna be hard for them to escape, I can fight, and defeat them. Oh btw, 10 minutes had already gone by. 

So that leaves me with just 20 minutes to either make them pass out or stall them till the time runs out. I howled loudly at one of the power supplying buildings, making the power suppliers in it get pressurized and burst.

It caused a chain reaction to take place, destroying most of the buildings in that area. Oh little fools, they don't even realize, that their escape paths are getting blocked, one by one. Now they have to fight me to win~ 

I turned back to human, then into a shadow, and traveled to them, after they stopped at a semi-clear area, debris surrounding us. "Boo," I said from behind them.

 They screeched in terror, hugging each other before they realized it was me. They immediately backed away from me, ready to use their quirks.  I laughed, making them pause. I barely showed emotions, no wonder they're shocked.