"M-Midnight-san- you're gonna suffocate her-!" All Might exclaimed in panic after he saw my face turning red. "oH- sorry! Are you okay?" She let go of me, cupping my face to make sure I was alright. 

"Yeah," I said, gently taking her hands off my face after I took a deep breath. After that uhm, whatever you wanna call it, we moved on to deciding the teams, and which pro will go against which team. 

"Y/n, you will be going against Kaminari and Mina, unlike us, you will not get the weights, but you are not allowed to use any 5 of your elements. If you're caught using an element you weren't allowed to use during the exam, you will be disqualified and will not attend the summer camp. You can pick which 3 elements you wish to use and tell us." Aizawa sensei told. 

"Well, if I'm going against Kami and Mina, I should use at least air so I can avoid their attacks. Ig using shadows will come in handy as well, to hide and stuff... What about the 3rd one? OH, I should use clay. It will come in handy when I need to capture them." I muttered.

~Second person pov~
Everyone in the room sweatdropped as you muttered. You were becoming more like Deku. "I have decided. I will use shadow, air, and clay." "Very well, moving on" The meeting continued till everything had been decided, and then you were all dismissed.

~the day of the practical exams~
"Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course, it's possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't go making stupid mistakes. I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea about what you'll be doing." Aizawa said to the class.

Kaminari and Mina cheered about fighting robots, passing easily, and having fun at the summer camp. Nezu was quick to crush their plans on doing so by telling us that the class will be fighting us in teams of two.  

"First, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are a team, and they'll be going against me," Aizawa told with his creepy asf smile. "And Midoriya and Bakugo are a team and their opponent..." Suddenly All Might landed in front of the two childhood friends. "Is me!" The buff man yelled. 

"Work together to beat me, you two," he said, clenching his fist. "Also, Kaminari and Mina are a team, and they will be fighting against..." Aizawa started as you came from behind the teachers, in your hero costume. "Me." You smirked as your classmates' jaws dropped.

"IZUMI-SAN?" "Aren't you supposed to be taking the test with us?" "WOAH SO COOL" "I am taking the test, just that mine is a little different than yours." You told, smiling at Shoto who had asked the question.

"And now! We'll be announcing the teams and the pros they'll be up against all at once!" Nezu exclaimed.

First match: Cementoss vs. Kiri and Sato
Second match: Ectoplasm vs. Tsu and Tokoyami
Third match: Power loader vs. Iida and Ojiro
Fourth match: Aizawa vs. Momo and Shoto
 Fifth match: Thirteen vs. Aoyama and Uraraka
Sixth match: Luna vs. Mina and Kaminari
Seventh match: Present Mic vs. Koda and Jiro
Eighth match: Snipe vs. Toru and Shoji
Ninth match: Midnight vs. Sero and Mineta
Tenth match: All might vs. Bakugo and Deku

"The time limit for the exam is 30 minutes! Your objective is to either put these handcuffs on the pro or to have one of you escape from the stage." "But will it be okay to run away?" Mina asked. "Yup!" "But it'll be different from the combat training, you'll be up against someone way better than you!" Mic proudly said.

"This time, your exam will be very similar to a real battle. Please think of us as villains." Thirteen stated. "Assuming you come across the enemy, if you think you can win in a fight against them, then that's fine. However."

"I cases where there's too big a difference in your abilities, it would be smarter to run away and get help. Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya. I'm sure you understand this well." Aizawa said. "So it's fight and win, or run and win.." Deku mumbled.