ヾ◌ it's been a while.

Start from the beginning

━━

el o el sorry mom i got detention again? who is that? detention? i looked around me and there wasn't anyone else besides me, itadori, and kugisaki. should i accept it? it might spam. i'll accept it and if it's just someone asking me if i want car insurance i'll just ignore it.

━━

TO MY SAVIOUR

hey there stranger

hey there stranger

━━

is this flirting? should i ask kugisaki for help? but it might not be a woman sending these to me, then again a man hasn't hit on me. do i just reply? no, that would cause a conversation and conversations are tiring. i looked over at the two and they were still taking photos. this might be a way to kill some time.

━━

who's this?

WAIT JUST TO BE SURE ARE U THE BLUE HAIRED BOY SITTING ON THE BENCH IN FRONT OF THE TWO PEOPLE TAKING PHOTOS🧍‍♀️

and what if i am?

so if you look to your left you should be seeing this girl on a bench eating donuts beside like three other guys

yeah i do?

ok im going to act like i know you and you'll act like u know me 😎

why?

i need to get out of this situation

what's your name?

y/n, pls help me 🙇‍♀️

im fushiguro :)

━━

"HEY FUSHIGURO! it's been a while!" a girl who i assume is y/n waved at me while running towards me. she immediately stood up after she accepted the airdrop so it's safe to assume she's not a comfortable situation.

"long time no see y/n." i said going a long with whatever this is. she smiled at me and once she got closed enough she gave me a welcoming hug around the waist but her arms were trembling like if she were to hug me any tighter they would snap. in form of courtesy, I hugged her back by wrapping my arms around her shoulder.

"you know this guy y/n?" one of the guy she was sitting with eyed me as if i was a threat. he looked liked those people who would beat people up for the sake of having a good time. i hate people like that.