⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Tomura-nee

Start from the beginning

"Yep! Why wouldn't he?" she asked.

"I don't know... but, if he's a bad person..." he started as his voice lowers, guilt in his eyes as he found the floor way more interesting than her. "Will you still trust him?"

"Of course I would! Again, he saved me so there's no reason to not trust him. He hadn't hurt me or you, or anyone in the house. He gave us food and yummy yummy snacks and let us do anything as long we wouldn't cross the line. He left us here alone, meaning he trusts us so we should return the favor of trusting him... right? Tomura-nee?"

"You ignored the question..." Tomura murmured with a sigh following his words as the younger girl look at him in confusion. "What if, his not the person you think he is?"

"You mean, the opposite of what I just said?" she asked back, trying to understand Tomura who only nodded his head. She looked down, sadly on the floor, seems to be deep in thought.

"I just don't want your thoughts or dreams to be crushed when the time comes where you saw Master's real identity... what he really is... I don't want to see your eyes look at him in fear and anger. I don't want to see you have that look, the same look I have before" he said in a whisper as he clenches the bag of food in his hands, accidentally turning it into a pile of dust.

"Don't worry Tomura-nee... I promised I will never look at him or at anyone like that! Let's just say, I'll try to smile and be brave, like you!" she chirped, happily as she leans her face to Tomura who look at her in surprise. She grins cheekily. "Putting that topic aside, I'm just glad to have you by my side!"

He gazed at her in pure admiration, the smile she have made him flash that certain girl from his past making him tear up a little bit. He look away and wipe his eyes with the back of his hands, his sniffles sounding quietly that caught (Y/N)'s attention. "Tomura-nee? Why are you crying?"

"No reason... Go watch frozen, don't mind me" he choked out.

She failed her promise which made Tomura panic. She turned her head to look at him and she have anger and frustration, hiding behind her feared eyes. "Why are you here... (Y/n)?" Mr. Shigaraki asked the poor girl who entered that certain room she never noticed the fact it's under the house.

The basement. The most feared place of every child.

Everywhere have containers of weirdly structured flesh and there is Mr. Shigaraki, behind the computer. She saw him. He saw her. He saw her look at him the way she promised she will never do.

She failed it.

"Tomura, why did you bring her here!?"

"she said she trusts me and you! I-I thought she'll understand-! I don't want to lie to her anymore" Tomura started to reason.

"Are those things are... people?" she coughed out with scared eyes as she shake, slowly backing away. She then saw some still humanoid bodies but they were pale and shows no sign of life.

They're dead and she could tell that.

"What have you done, Tomura!?"

"Master... i-i'm sorry...!"

"I wanna go!" she thinks she'll end up like those things. She sprint her way up to the house but she was immediately stopped by Mr. Shigaraki who grabbed her arm and pulled her up from the ground.

"My apologies you have to see that..." he said with a frowned mouth. "I promised you'll never see things such as those..." he made his way to the door of (Y/N)'s room and threw her onto the pink covered mattress.

"Now... for you Tomura" he murmured but she heard him. Her eyes widened in fear for her friend. "I can't believe you will disobey me like this... I guess giving you a friend is a bad idea... You're growing soft"

"Tomura-nee!" she yelled, hoping for Tomura to open the door.

She wishes she kept her promise... but she knew that Mr. Shigaraki, is in the wrong and she have the right to be scared. That day... she knew that Mr. Shigaraki is still is a stranger to her.

 Shigaraki is still is a stranger to her

(Rewritten: 2-16-22)I didn't read the whole chapter but I know she and Tomura got separated because of a dumb reason

I didn't read the whole chapter but I know she and Tomura got separated because of a dumb reason...
LOL