⸙͎۪۫ ⊰ Tomura-nee

ابدأ من البداية

But behind all that... he's sad, sorrow in his eyes, and deep grieve hiding inside of his mind and heart. Tenko Shimura huh... That's a cute name.

After telling me his real name and some of his backstories, he told me to refer to him as Tomura, just like before. I compiled his request of course cause I think whenever he hears his real name, I often notice his eyes lowering and its sparkle vanishing in sadness and grief.

I don't want him to feel any of those negative emotions.

But, whatever he experienced from his past, I could tell... it's way more extreme than seeing your parents get killed in front of you.

Speaking of parents, I know they're already dead. It's a sad reality. But Mr. Shigaraki said that accepting deaths is the bravest thing in the world. How we let go of the people we love and care about, it's the toughest thing.

I eventually accepted in sometimes from before. I did see how they were slaughtered but I know... If it ever comes to the topic of a conversation with me, I am sure I would cry it all out.

Just the thought of it already have me tearing a bit but I stopped myself from crying. Crying shows weakness, that's what Mr. Shigaraki said so I refrain myself from doing so. Besides, Tomura-nee would give pep-talk to me if he ever saw me crying... His pep-talk is useless and only ends me up, annoyed. "You're... great and you're nice... uh, you look ugly when you cry so stop crying. Just forget about it and uh... be happy"

That's what he mostly says. Even though he sounds like he doesn't care, he cares. I think?

He sucks at everything.

Until that one day came... everything went south between us...

- - - 🎐 - - -

"You're wrong! " (Y/N) yelled pulling the spatula.
"You should hook it from the bottom not pushing it! "
"But-" Tomura tried to complain only to be cut off by (Y/N). "No, but Mr.Lack of Vaseline. Watch and learn from the pro.

As (Y/N) said, she flipped the pancake evenly with perfect color. Tomura started to drool as he sat up at the counter table. (Y/N) placed a plate in front of him.

"Thank you for the food," they said in unison as they dig into their breakfast. Tomura's eyes glistened as he eats.

'So good' he thought

(Y/N) is having lunch with Tomura, peacefully like always. Tomura is in seventh heaven as he chews the food his friend made while (Y/N) cringe to herself. She founds her cooking sucks.

Mr. Shigaraki went off to his work, today, with Kurogiri, leaving the two children alone in the house. They didn't mind it tho, Kurogiri gave them a USB that contains cartoon movies to keep themselves away from boredom.

They have no training today too which is a good thing cause (Y/N) is excited to watch those movies with Tomura. She's a child after all.

"Hey... tomura-nee, can I ask you a question?" she asked as she stick her eyes onto the screen while they sat on the floor, food in her hands while Tomura sat beside her.

"yeah... What is it?"

"What is Mr. Shigaraki's work? I asked him a few times before and he would always just say it's a secret or it's not for me to know... he's weird sometimes." She explained while her eyes slightly lowered in confusion. "Im just curious that's all... It's not that I'm suspecting something about Mr. Shigaraki... I mean, he is a nice guy. He saved both of us right? Helped us about our quirks and stuff?"

"You really think that... Master is a nice... guy?" Tomura asked her, a bit shocked but a bit guilty about her thoughts. (Y/N) nodded her head with a happy hum, making him frown more to himself.