Gojo Satoru X Aadi

It was a bright n shining morning, Aadi and Maki were sitting on the couch, watching some My Hero Academia. It was the perfect day for them. They were cuddling and holding each others hands. All was good until a crash was heard from the front door. Maki and Aadi got up to go check out what happened. Once they got there, they saw Itadori, but with strange marks all over his face. They knew that this wasn't Itadori, It was Sukuna. Sukuna looks at them and smirks. He bolts to Aadi, grabbing her arm and pulling her close to him. Maki tries to attack him but he dodges and runs out the door with Aadi. Maki quickly grabs her phone and calls the one person she knows can defeat Sukuna. Gojo Satoru.

~Over with Aadi and Sukuna~

"Let go of me Sukuna" Aadi yells

"No, you will be my prisoner until I can defeat you retched sorcerers" Sukuna says, tightening his grip on her. He handcuffs her and throws her in a cage. She falls on to the cage floor. The cage was big enough to let her stand and walk a little bit in. She stands up and holds the iron bars.

"You won't get away with this Sukuna" Aadi says sternly. Sukuna laughs

"Oh I will. You will be dead by the end of this and I will have my revenge on that god forsaken Sensei of yours" Sukuna says proundly. Hours past and Sukuna was getting bored, and Aadi was wondering if anyone was going to save her. She sits in the cage, watching Sukuna as he walks around getting aggravated.

"I swear to god, if they take any longer I'll just kill you and take that other girl you were with" Sukuna yells

"Don't you touch Maki" Aadi yells, Sukuna looks at her and smirks.

"Maybe I'll have to just kidnap her and kill her in front of you. Watch you yell and scream at me to stop hurting her. Oh that will be amazing to watch" Sukuna says. He chuckles and thinks for a minute. Suddenly a loud bang was heard somewhere in the house. Sukuna smiles and goes to check it out. Before he could go out of the room, he was thrown back against a wall. Aadi looks towards the door and sees a man with white hair and a blindfold on. She smiles.

"Gojo-Sensei! You're here!" Aadi says, smiling and tearing up a bit. Finally someone came to rescue her.

"Sorry that it took so long hun, we were trying to track down where you guys were" Gojo says, smiling like an idiot. Aadi blushes a little bit from him calling her hun. Sukuna gets up and growls. Gojo stands there and stares at Aadi. Sukuna lunges at Gojo, but he dodges easily. Sukuna keeps trying to attack Gojo but he dodges every attack. Suddenly, Sukuna was put down by Gojo touching his forehead with his finger. Gojo smirks as Sukuna drops to the ground. Soon Megumi walks in and picks up Itadori's body and takes him away. Gojo leaves with them and soon comes back.

"Thank you for saving me Gojo-Sensei" Aadi says. She looks at him with her puppy eyes and he blushes. He stands in front of the cage, stay still. Aadi tilts her head to the side in question. Why isn't he opening the cage? Why isn't he setting her free? He leans down to her height.

"You know..... You look pretty hot chained up like that" Gojo says in a deep voice, smirking. Aadi's face turns a deep red. Gojo smirks at her and lifts his blindfold to show one of this eyes.

"Wanna play a game? If you win I'll let you out of the cage and take you out of the handcuffs" He says, putting his blindfold back down. Aadi nods and he starts to undo his pants. He pulls down his pants and boxers revealing his hard cock. Aadi gasps at how large it is. He gets closer to the cage, his body touching the bars. He puts his cock in between the bars.

"Now, first, I need you to strip all your clothes off, and second to win this game, you have to make me cum, either with your mouth or your pussy" Gojo says. Aadi nods and starts to strip off all her clothes. Gojo grabs them and throws them across the room. She gets closer to his hard cock. She gulps and shyly grabs it.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 25, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Friends smutficsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें