the first prompts

So no angst yet haven't thought of any thing but have this :)

1 - Tommy gets nosebleeds a lot but never when he streams, but off stream he gets nosebleeds so often he doesn't even notice when he gets them anymore. So one day sbi + tubbo are all in a call with facecam on and tubbo having nothing to do just stares at all off the others to see what they're doing and sees some red under tommy's nose and after a few seconds the red starts to flow out of his nose tubbo naturally starts to freak out and gets everyone's attention and tommy just grabs a few tissues and tells them to chill and they're just like " what da fuk you are bleeding from cho face dude" and he's like happens all the time

2 - Tommy loves doing animations, and drawing skits. He decides to make another channel called Moonray and he was going to animate. He drew a few things like, Dragon fights, sword fighting, life sized flower forests, he even did dream smp animations ( he did a media share stream and got donated a video of his he thought it was awesome people showed him it, it made him all giddy inside) but he had to admit his favorite thing to animate was horror he drew creepypastas, and scps. Sometimes just listening to wilbur talk about really creepy stuff and then animate it. He grew quite a bit and was super happy with it. On this channel no one knew what he looked or sounded like. He made another twitter, insta, and discord for his channel. He decided after a while he should ask people to voice act for him. He messaged corpse asking if he would voice act for him and that he would pay him and waited to see if he would respond and surprisingly (he didn't think he would respond to some random person) he did. They exchanged messages and corpse said he would do it and to send him the script and that he didn't want to be paid (tommy wasn't pleased and tried to convince him otherwise but corpse shot him down everytime) he uploaded the video and it got a lot of attention.

2A - He did a media share stream and got donated one of his animations, and so did tubbo, ranboo. Eret, puffy and bad all reacted to a few of his animations on stream wilbur even gushed about his horror animations on and off stream.

2B - Tommy tells them. I think that's all i have to say on that

3 - tommy for absolutely no reason started calling ranboo 'grey' after awhile everyone got used to it but no one understood why he just started calling him grey. So ranboo decided that he would ask him. When asked all tommy said was "you are black and white, therefore you are indecisive grey"