Noel had given her keys to his apartment in their 4 month of dating, so when she reached the door she took a deep breath, pulled the keys out of her purse, and unlocked the door,

Because of the position Y/N ordered him to be in, Noel couldn't see Y/N open the door, but he could hear the old door creak open. There were a few moments of sensuous silence before he heard her heels click against the hardwood floor and the door slam shut. The sound of the slamming door made Noel flinch, eliciting a giggle from Y/N, and his breathing became laboured as he heard her walk around him and throughout his apartment. Not being able to see what was happening  was thrilling, the psychological aspect was a huge part of his submission, which Y/N was very much delivering on.

Y/N knew she was going to be seeing Noel after her meetings, so when she went back to her apartment to change this morning, she had put on one of her sexyest sets.

As she walked around him,  she started to strip, dropping her clothing in a circle around him as she went, until she was fully undressed

now standing in front of him in nothing but her underwear and heels, she announced  "Sit up and admire who is about to fuck you."

Getting up from his bowing position slowly, Noel's eyes scanned Y/N's body starting at her sculpted legs, lingering a little while at her slim waist then finally meeting her gaze when he sat all the way back, with a had on each thigh.

"Are you ready?" Y/N cocked her hip to the side and placed a had on her waist. "Yes ma'am." Noel responded.

"Good. Then I want you to take the harness and place it on my person."

Noel was a little flustered from the view, and took a little while to process what Y/N had said.

Y/N scoffed, then bent down so she was eye level with Noel. "Are you fucking deaf? Crawl over here, and put it on me. Useless little shit." As Y/N rolled her eyes and stood back up, she could see that his talk was affecting Noel. The awestruck face, the blushing cheeks, the puppy dog eyes, This is going better than expected! Y/N thought.