"I also want you to send over a list of your turn ons and limits ok? I need to plan what mix of pleasure and pain I'll be giving you today."

"Ok, I'll send it over."

After Noel had prepared himself, he walked over to his toy box and pulled out the butt plug with the blue heart on the end. He put it in his mouth and started to lube it up by swirling his tongue around it. This is so degrading. Then why do I like it so much?

A warm blush had found its place on his cheeks and his heart rate started to increase as he posed for the picture. He felt so belittled and he loved it.

Y/N heard a her phone ping and for the first time she did not have to guess what it was. As she slowly came to a stop at a red light, she quickly glanced down at her phone to see the photo. The way the pure blue gem matched Noel's crystalline blue eyes was mesmerizing. Y/N felt such a rush with the power she held over him. A smile creeped its way to her face and she could feel herself getting hot. She was ready to stare at that picture forever, but the drivers behind her had other plans that day. So she was abruptly awoken from her hypnosis by several honking cars. She didn't mind though, it was just a reminder to keep going, after all she did have desert waiting for her. 

Back at Noel's place:

After preparing himself he grabbed the butt plug and his bottle of water-based lube and walked over to the living room. After stripping down and throwing the clothes into the laundry shoot, he walked into the living room and positioned himself so he was on his hands and knees in front of the front door. He then cascaded lube on to the plug until it was dripping onto the floor. Grabbing it by its stem, Noel reached around and positioned it on his hole. He hadn't  bottomed for someone in a while, and he had almost forgotten how good it felt. Even just the act of lubing up the plug was making him very horny. Applying pressure, he slowly moved the toy around the rim of his entrance. The contrast of the cold metal toy against his warm skin drove him crazy, and with a little more teasing, he pushed the toy in. His eyes rolled back and his jaw went slack as the cold metal was sucked in by his begging body. He bit is lip as he felt it fill him up just right. He couldn't wait until Y/N got home so he could feel the full force of this pleasure. 

Y/N's POV:

As Y/n walked into the building, gave a polite nod to the doorman as she passed, then walked over to press the button and call the elevator. This was a simple task, but her nerves were getting the best of her. She was all confident and cool in the car, but now that she needed to walk the walk, she was starting to freak out. Calm the fuck down Y/N thought to herself as the doors to the elevator opened.  Stepping inside, she pressed the button for the 15th floor, and the doors closed. Now that she was out of sight of the door man, she immediately folded over, resting her hands on her knees.

"Get it together! You're a bad bitch! You're a goddess of love! You are Y/N Y/L/N, and you're gonna go up their and peg your fucking boyfriend!" Now with a sense of determination, Y/N faced the back wall and started practicing determined faces in the reflective surface. Y/N was busy mumbling to her self and posing in the elevator with she heard a ding.  Turning around, she saw that she was out of time. As she strutted out of the elevator, the sound of her heels hitting the tile floor echoed of of the art deco walls, amplifying her nerves.