Blood on her Hands

Start from the beginning

I was hesitant to take his hand, what if they pull a silly prank? But my hand moved on it's own and took his hand.

'One...two... three'

-and then nothing happened. My eyes softened as the blonde boy gave me a small smile

"O-oh.. my friend told me to give you this. It's a cookie. she thought you might skip lunch break again..." he offered me a cookie as the girl, who i assumed wanted to give me the cookie. Was behind him hiding with his other friend.

"Oh.. thank you.. uh.."

"Armin! She's Mikasa.. and beside her is Eren"

"Oh,i see. Thank you Armin, Mikasa.. and Eren." I bowed a little and ran for my life.

'She thought you might skip lunch break again' they noticed? The blonde boy- Armin was pretty nervous while talking to me as i hear him stutter. Was he scared because he might involve himself to my current issues i'm facing? If so, why did they gave me a cookie..?

I sighed as i stared at the cookie.. i took a bite and was amazed by it's taste! Where did they buy this? This is DELICIOUS!

I was sitting alone at one of the benches in our school's campus, i took a photo of the cookie and sent it to Levi

"Cowkie. 👽🍪"
-Y/n

I laughed at my messege, imagining what his reply will be.

It would probably be like:

"I don't give a shit with that nasty cookie of yours you dirty idiot."

A small chuckle left my mouth as i took another bite of the cookie, then another, until i finished all the cookies. Our next period will be just our clubs for the rest of the day, i didn't join any specific clubs so i can just do random things and talk to Levi or read something.

As i was waiting for Levi's reply and watching random things in tiktok, i sensed that someone was approaching me from behind.

"Another art?" My eyes widen as i look at the person in fear

.. Miya

I immiedietly covered my wrist, i didn't realize that i rolled my sleeves up since it was getting hot. Fuck.

I managed to stay silent and was ready to leave but i felt her hand grabbed my wrist.. tight

I let out a whimper, this fucking bitch.

I tried to get rid of her filthy hands on my wrist as it was really hurting. I cut my wrist earlier since i was feeling numb i again. I can feel my blood leaving my skin. Holy shit

"Why are you doing this?" She said as she tightened her grip.

'Too much blood is coming out Y/n.. how deep is your cut?!'

I stared at her eyes, but i can't think of what her face is showing. Worried? Mad? Satisfied? My head felt light.

It's making me feel like passing out- i-i think i'm panicking too much.

I noticed that there were some of her friends with her, but not beside her. This is the first time that this happened. Ofcourse i would panic and get anxious. But holy shit- i feel like ending everything right now.

"Are you really that depressed?" She asked once again, but i can't feel any pity or concern.

'Yes, isn't that obvious?'

"Why won't you speak?" Well you dumb fuck, you're like humiliating me right now. It's making me anxious.

Silence.. there was this creepy silence between us.

If i speak would she leave me alone? She finally let my wrist leave her grip, but i realize that their were some blood on her hand. My blood.

God did i cut that deep?!

As i tried to walk away, i can definitely feel the stares, hear their voices that's talking about me. Are they that obsessed with me?

Fucking shit my legs are getting weaker and weaker- atleast find a bench near you Y/n!

As I finally get to seat at a nearby bench, i can feel my body get weaker and weaker

I shouldn't have cut my wrist at lunch break..
Now this shit is happening.

I just decided to close my eyes for a minute. Just one minute.. and then i'll go to the restroom.. just one minute.

"H-hello? Are you Y/n's friend? She's.. we need your help."

——————————————————