"Don't scrunch yo face up at me" I said rolling my eyes. "And since you wanna be a smart ass, I know you here but you're not here. You not even paying attention to what's going so I wanna go"

I said not leaving him to say anything back I just simply walked away and out of the store to the parking lot.

I got to the car and the door was locked. "Fuck I should have snatched the keys"

I was waiting for him to come out the store so he could unlock the door.

Once he came he unlocked the door and I got in immediately connecting my phone to the Bluetooth.

"Tae-"

"Shut the fuck up" I said scrolling through my playlist for a song to come on.

"Aye i understand you mad and shit but don't be talking to me crazy cause I ain't talking to you crazy" he said staring at me.

But I just ignored him and put on talk 2 u by Brent fayaiz on my playlist and turned it all the way up.

He wanna ignore me and shit, he must forgot that my attitude was worst.

"I'll bet they say the same damn thing
Got niggas paying top dolla to holla
Talking about they pretty brown frame
And I don't mean the Impala
That you just hopped out of
Go on 'bout ya business
You must be religious
God done took her time
And you're tired of hearing those same old lines
Talk to you 'bout something new
Didn't look the same to you
Talk to you 'bout something new
I don't wanna get home with you
Talk to you 'bout something new
Take a look, the same to you
Talk to you 'bout something new
I don't wanna get home with you"

I was singling the song lowly as I was scrolling on Instagram. When we got to the red light I could feel dezmond staring at me.

I looked up at him and rolled my eyes, ughh his fine aggravating ass.

I then felt his hand around my throat and he pulled me closer to him and started pecking my lips.

"Fix ya face" he said to me because I still had a mug on face from being aggravated.

"The light green" I said pulling away but he didn't pull off.

"I don't give a fuck if it was purple, fix ya face. Smile or sum" he staring at me.

The cars started to honk so I cheesed real hard and he pulled off. When he pulled off I put my mug face back on

Ole stupid ass bitch.

"Tacos or Pizza?" I lowly asked dezmond as we layed on the bed

"Pizza and sum wings too"

I didn't respond I just nodded my head and went to the dominoes website.

"Tae"

"Hmm?"

"I know you still ain't upset with me, I said I was sorry I was just dealing with sum very important" he said as stared at the side of my face.

"Mkay" I said scrolling to choose  the flavor of the wings.

"I know how important quality time is for you so real sorry, but you gonna thank me later"

"Thank you later how?" I said now interested in what he was talking about.

He did a little smirk before speaking. "You'll see, but can I get a real kiss now" he said poking out his lips and coming closer to me.

I did a fake dramatic sigh. "I guess" I said and grabbed the side of his face and pulled him in.

He grabbed my neck and deepened the kiss, but I pulled back before it got too heated.

"I'm sorry for the attitude" I said now feeling a little bad, not that much but just tiny bit.

"Youn gotta apologized baby, I wasn't paying attention to you so that's on me"

"Okay" I said before pecking his lips again.

"But when we go back tomorrow I want you to give me your full honest opinion on the things I pick out, cause it your house too okay?"

"I got you"

"Good"

Hey....how y'all doin? 🌚

Umm yeah I ain't update in like a week 👉🏾👈🏾

Let me explain myself ✋🏾, I started reading this good ass book like I couldn't stop reading it and it slipped my mind that I'm writing a book as well 😭.

So y'all might get a double update tonight as an apology gift 🌚.

35k views ! 🥳🥳

Ok byeeee.