The Fight

Gaia's POV:

Gaia's POV:

While Tony and Steve were talking, me, Wanda, and Clint were standing in the parking lot. All of a sudden, a red and blue suited man comes from out of the sky and takes Steve's shield, tying his hands together in some sort of web. I was confused at first but was also amazed and said, "Wow. That's cool."

3rd person's POV:

Steve says, "You've been busy."

Tony turns to him and says, "And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint, "rescuing" Gaia and Wanda from a place they don't even wanna leave, a safe place. You... you really brought Gaia into this? Gaia, out of all people? I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the avengers apart."

Steve says, "You did that when you signed."

Tony looks away but quickly looks back and says, "Alright, we're done. You're going going to turn over Barnes, give Gaia and Wanda back, and you're going to come with us, because it's us, or a squad of a J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite. Come on."

Steve turns away as Sam says something into the coms. Steve then puts his hands up in the air and Clint shoots one of his arrows through them. Steve signals to Scott, and then out of nowhere, Scott grows big and back flips over to Steve, kicking Spider-Man in the process. Scott gives Steve his shield back and says, "I believe this is yours, Captain America."

Rhodey speaks up and asks, "Whoa! What the hell was that?"

Tony says, "Oh great. All right, there's three in the parking deck. Two of them are the Maximoff's, I'm gonna grab them. Rhodey you wanna take Cap."

Rhodey says, "Got two in the terminal, Wilson and Barnes."

T'Challa speaks up and says, "Barnes is mine."

He goes to go after Bucky as Tony goes after Clint, Wanda, and Gaia.

Clint grabs Gaia and Wanda, as they start running to where the jet is. When they got to the bottom of the lot, they were being shot at by missiles. Tony continues to shoot at them and huddles them into a small space. Gaia creates a forcefield above them to protect them from the rubble and waits for it stop flying everywhere.

When it does, Tony flies in front of them and points his blaster at them while saying, "Gaia, I think you hurt Vision's feelings

When it does, Tony flies in front of them and points his blaster at them while saying, "Gaia, I think you hurt Vision's feelings."

Gaia turns to him while saying, "You locked us in our rooms."

Tony responds with, "Okay, first, that's an exaggeration. Second, I did it to protect you. Both."

Gaia tilts her head to the side as Tony looks at Clint and says, "Hey, Clint."

Clint looks to Tony and says, "Hey, man."

"Clearly, retirement doesn't suit you. You got tired of shooting Golf?"

Clint says, "Well, I played 18, shot 18. Just can't seem to miss."

Clint fires three arrows towards Tony, but he deflects all of them. Tony turned back to face Clint and says, "Well, first time for everything."

Clint smirks and says, "Made you look."

Before Tony could respond, Wanda and Gaia start pulling cars out from the parking lot.

Gaia pulled the cars out as Wanda forced them down.

Tony tried to deflect all of them but there was too many

Tony tried to deflect all of them but there was too many. He missed one car and then everything started to go haywire. All the cars started to pile on top of him and he was trapped underneath.

When Gaia and Wanda saw this, they stopped and just stood there, until Sam said into coms, "Gaia, we need you. Spider-boy is kicking our ass."

Gaia responds, "Yea, I'll be there in a minute."

She looks at Wanda, as if asking if she can go and Wanda smiles and nods her head. Gaia grinned and went to go and help Sam as Clint and Wanda started to run in the opposite direction.