𝘉𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 |𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶.𝘎

Start from the beginning

"I pick (Y/n)-sensei. She has more sense. Though she puts herself in danger a lot, she has that killer move to finish off an opponent without even moving. I'll start with her training " Megumi shrugs walking to your side .

"Salmon" Toge agrees following him

"MEGUMI NOO!" Gojo grimaces next to your proud form,taking his blindfold off trying to win Megumi to him side.

Maki follows her peers leaving Panda,Nobara and Yuuji behind split in between the two teachers

"I'm gonna go with (y/n)." Panda hops to your side happily

"Yea whatever that move Fushiguro was talking about, I wanna see it" states Nobara

"I haven't spent much time with (y/n)- sensei since she's always busy so imma go with her" Yuuji sympathetically smiles at his teacher.

"ALRIGHTTTTT !! Let's get going" you proudly sway your hips catching Satoru's attention

'I hate her' he thinks forgetting you could hear his thoughts.

"Ofc course you hate me, hater" a line of light snaps behind him remembering your abilities.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Remember to stay alert. Always look at your surroundings. Being stealthy is hug as well so remember to be as quiet as possible if you attack from a hiding place." You advice as the students couple up to spar.

After a while of instructing, Yuuji asked about that as secret move Megumi was talking about earlier.

"Ohhh I know it !! I know it. C'mon (Y/n) let's fight" Gojo jumps up and down urging you to fight him.

"No." You move on to instruct the next half of your lesson leaving the ones wanting to see you move ,unsatisfied. You didn't care though. You wanting to get these kids in top shape and that's all you cared about.

Nobara tried triggering you to do your combat moves but being lazy had it's perks. All you did to dodge her attacks were teleporting from one place to another,she eventually gave up ,letting you be.

About half an out later it was Yuuji's turn to try and trigger you. Sukuna had felt your curse energy and was relishing in the feeling he got from your energy. With Yuuji wanting to see you fight combined with Sukuna's love for power, he tapped in taking over and chasing after you.

You see the young boy with lines all over his body run towards you at full speed not planning to stop. You sigh knowing this wasn't Yuuji and had to stop the mad man of a curse inside of him.

You dodge his attacks smoothly. Both your bodies moving like you're dancing. Gojo just watched in jealous wanting to fight you but had to hold back on that because you'd win no matter what.

There comes to a point where you stay standing still with your hands in your pockets and your face looking bored as ever. Panda looks over to Maki smiling knowing what was coming next. Megumi watching with a small smile and Gojo peaking from his blind fold as he takes it off.

"It's happening" Maki states

"What's happening ? I don't see anything. Sukuna is approaching (Y/n)-sensei why is she just standing there, what an idiot, MOVE DUMBASS ?!?" Nobara exclaims out watching the scene about to unfold.