GULF KANAWUT'S WEDDING NIGHT

Mew slowly approaching the deity  body wrapping in a silky baby pink robe standing near the glass wall facing the view outside.... from 10th floor you can't hear any noises from busy city just admire the neon lights flickering whole over the city as if the whole city was celebrating their wedding! 

Mew stood just behind  gulf where the younger one  was admiring the city  view... slowly  wrapping his veiny hands on gulf's soft  tummy...& leaning his head on gulf's slender shoulder!  

"finish what you started on wedding venue..  darling " the tease,  desire & dominance  everything so  evident  in mew's voice!  he gently makes gulf turn around & face him...& saw the once- furious cat turning into little squishy poodle under his touch.. he couldn’t resist his urge anymore..

  he was so eager to devour every inch of  the sight  standing infront of him..  he leans in....

"Oyy pervy... why are you gawking like a old hag watching a naked girl"
mew came back from his oh-so sweet daydream  with the sound of gulf snapping his finger at him!

he saw the taller yet smoller boy wearing his favourite chopper printed pajama gulping down a can of beer!

"Oh it was a dream! but how? i wasn’t even sleeping "

"wht  nonsense you are talking meow? which dream?
okey i dont wanna know...i'm hungry.... there is no food in in your stock!  last time i checked u are hella rich. why THERE isnt even a single instant noodles here?"

"hu?? did you say something? " mew was still disappointed about the dream earlier!

what were you thinking mew. this boy Doesn't even look at u properly & you are having romantic thoughts already... get a grip on your horse, man!

"I SAID FUCKING STOP GETTING LOST IN THOUGHTS & BRING ME FOODS "

" food?  already... i saw you ate half of the wedding cake yourself & every item of the buffet..you are already Hungry? "

"kyaa? you are scolding me? you are telling me i eat like a pig.. you are meaning i'm PHAT?  how could you? let's get a divorced!  i dun wanna stay with a body shamer! "

okey gulf now you can stop with your Dramatic ass !

Mew was in awe with gulf's antic! 
for real?? are you that cute??

"okey okey...dont cry..i'm sorry..i was Just worried you might get a stomachache later...! tell me what you want to eat? i'm gonna bring them for you right now"

"No need! you i'm already full with your insults. now Go!  i need to sleep...i'm so tired with all drama today! why do we needed to do all those arrangements for a 3 months show" Gulf kept muttering the last sentence  but enough loud for mew to hear!

& that reminded mew again the deal with Gulf & the deal with he himself of making Gulf fall in Love with him before 3 months ends! 
You can Do it Suppasit & make this spoiled bratty Furious kitten to stay with you forever

sorry 😭😭 for the very short update... i'm stuck in my best frnds wedding! i"ll update longer one after two days!   💪💪