Chapter 2: The Twin Sibling

The door suddenly burst open and there appear Sullivan with Opera-san by his side.

"Welcome back Iru..." Sullivan stop half way of his sentences when he saw there is other person beside Iruma.

" I'm sorry for return home late grandpa but..."

Iruma hold out the girl's hand that is burn to Sullivan and Opera-san then he explain the girl story from the very beginning.

Sullivan without a doubt wanted to help the girl too just like Iruma after hearing the girl situation and Opera-san is included.

The girl was told to take a bath first before let Opera-san applied the medicine for her hand.

Iruma and Sullivan was waiting for the girl and Opera-san at the guest room.

As Opera-san take his seat.

The girl bowed to the three of them.

Iruma face: 😟💦

Sullivan face: 😌

Opera-san face: 😐

" Your three are the most kind person that I've ever meet"

"Thank you for helping me" looked up and gave the three of them her best smile.

The other feel proud for what they have just done even Opera-san eventhough his exspression is no different.

" We are glad to help you, Aya " said Sullivan mention the girl real name.

Aya just shyly smile after not hearing her name for a long time.

What happen next is something that Aya did not expect to happen?

"Oh before I forgot! " Sullivan looked at Aya.

" You have mention to Iruma that you teleport here using a book correct? " Aya nodded.

"Can I see the book, please? " added Sullivan.

Aya took out the book and hand it to Sullivan.

" The page was burn only the cover is left, I hope you didn't mind sir? "

" I don't mind about it at all, dear " Sullivan wave his right hand up and down.

After looking at the book closely, sullivan suddenly remembered something from the past.

Sullivan turned to face Aya and hug her with tear of sorrow.

Try to analize what is going on or what she should do that Iruma's granpa just hug her, she was confused.

So the only think that Aya could think is comforting Sullivan until he release her from his hug.

Iruma come close to us and ask if we are alright.

Sullivan just giggled by just looking at Iruma worried face.

" Thank you for worry about me Iruma" Iruma head was patted by Sullivan.

" I'm just feel joy and sad at the same time when I finally got to see this book again"

" I sold this book to my old friend who wanted to gift it as a present for his daughter" he sighed before return to face Aya once more.

" His name is Lucifer who is your father, right Aya? " the girl just shocked to hear someone that he just meet, know about his father.

" Your know my father!?" Aya ask.

Sullivan just nodded and patted her shoulder.

" He also told me something else if you ever use this book one day and.... " a bit hesitated to said it.