So you realty didn't bully him?

Never, I swear Junkyu.

Junkyu was glad to know that Haruto never bullied the other guy.But that meant he had been judging Haruto wrong for all these years. Now he was suddenly feeling so regretful.

Junkyu what's wrong, why you look so pale all of a sudden?? Junkyu you still don't believe me?

No no I believe you.

Then why you look so sad?

Oh nothing. I am fine.

You sure??

Umm.

That's a relief but wait why are you asking me all this?? What me bullying someone has to do...wait let me guess!! So all these time you have been saying no to me, because you thought, I hated gay people and bullied him??

Will you be hurt if I said yes.

Obviously I will be. I am so innocent how can you think that I could do such things??

I am sorry Haruto, I shouldn't have judged you without knowing the full story. Please forgive me.

Oh

Haruto I have something to tell you too.

Uh what is it?

Haruto do you remember, you saved a guy from committing a sucide 8 years ago??

Yes I do.

I am that boy.

What??? you are that boy?

Yes I am. I always wanted to meet you and say thank you for saving me that day.

You knew who I was then why didn't you approach me??

Well I wanted to

But you thought I have changed. On top of that, now I am bully and a playboy and all that stuff.

Well yes.

Wow now I am hurt. I saved you from dying and here you are, still misjudging me??

Haruto I am sorry.

Well yes, I can understand about flirting, but how can you even think that I will bully someone, when you exactly know how much I respect.

Haruto I am sorry, I really feel so much of regret right now. Please forgive me.

No

Haruto I am sorry. Please forgive me.

I will but under one condition.

Tell me what is it??

Go out with me.

Oh that.

What now?? Are you still not convinced that I didn't bully him??

No its not that.

Then what?

I am scared to get hurt.

Huh??