[𝚘𝚜] 𝚢𝚞𝚞𝚓𝚒 𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒

“𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎

“𝚒'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎.”

- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐧𝐝

 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

IF NOT FOR THE GRAZING LIGHTS OF THE DISCO BALL— along with its glimmering effects, yuuji would have most likely been caught red handed by now.

the way you just danced around the room so effortlessly, swaying your body from side to side made hearts go around his whole body. he was an idiot, he knew that yet how he was able to become a deeper idiot in front of you was something he has yet to discover.

he was left fathomed by the way your body had graciously moved, your rhythm inching up and matching the beat oh so facilely. he was in love, that much was certain.

his eyes remained on you the whole time as he sat back in his chair of the party, enjoying fushiguro's company for the man wasn't such a huge fan of parties. itadori was the opposite but he had been dancing so much he figured it was time to take a little rest.

however, even though megumi kept him company with small friendly talks, he really couldn't escape your dashing figure even if for just a second. it was like you were a spell thriving him in and if he was to move the slightest bit, he'd have been bewitched.

“just go and dance with them already.” megumi intervened as he observed how itadori was failing to avert his eyes away from you. he hadn't been talking as much, seeing as itadori wasn't paying attention anyway. he was fine with that yet with the way itadori was trying to keep up with what he was saying from time to time, he felt a bit bad he was keeping him tied down here.

itadori had flinched slightly, nervously laughing and fumbling with the cloth used for the food.

“w-what do you mean?” he stuttered out.

fushiguro shrugged, nodding his head towards you who has been swaying your hips side to side now with nobody in particular; megumi figured you could use a partner.

“dance with them.”came his plain, flat response.

itadori slightly pouted, shrugging and hanging his head down low. “it's better if i just keep my eyes on them.” he said, a bit down.

megumi observed him for a few seconds, seeing how he was just fumbling with the cloth and how his pout was still very much visible. he wanted to dance with you desperately and megumi couldn't help but sigh as he pulled yuuji away from his seat, pushing him haphazardly towards your direction.