I hear someone knock the door, "can I come in?", a male voice say. "Tim I'm naked!", I shout before he gets in. Please give me some privacy.

"Oops, sorry!", he apologized, "but you need to hurry!" he adds. I turn off the water and put my hair in a towel. Thank God I have an uniform so I don't have to pick my outfit.

I quickly put on some shoes and ran downstairs, it's already 8 am and the bus is almost here, "bye Tim, bye mom." I waved them a goodbye and left the house, walking to the bus stop.

Being on a bus sucks! First you have to find somewhere to sit. Then you may have to suffer the long ride with no air conditioner or radio if you get stuck with a crappy bus or mean bus driver. On top of that, there is relentless bullying and fights.

There was only one seat available, next to a tall brunette boy, with a skater-ish look. I'll go for it and take the seat. I smiled at him, and grab my book out of my backpack. Shit he has those beautiful blue eyes.

"Oh Romeo and Juliet, that's my favorite book." he says out of nowhere,

"Yeah, It's my favorite too." I reply, smiling at him and then back looking at the book.

"I'm William." he says as he shakes my hand, "oh it's nice to meet you, William." I reply, not introducing myself.

I opened the book and continued reading it, page 234. William was looking at it, "ohhh chapter 9, where they finally kissed!" he says, still looking at the page, he almost spoiled it.

"Don't you dare to spoil it!" I say sarcastically, looking up at him. "oops." he giggled. The bus stopped and I looked up, we arrived at school. I took a deep breath and sigh, this is going to be a long ass day.

First of all I start with drama, quite fun, isn't it? Second, I have Math. The next 2 hours I have science and after science lunch break. I wonder who is going to take the same classes as me, I wonder what William's schedule looks like. Maybe he takes drama too.

I get out of the bus, and looked at the school. Their were different groups. The nerds, the gossips, the skaters, the mean girls, too many to count on one hand. I don't belong to a group. Or I have my own.

"Bye, it was nice meeting you, but can I have a name?", I hear a voice yell from behind me, as I turned around and looked at him,

"Yeah you too! And my name's Arabelle!" I yelled back to William as he walked towards his friend group as I walked in the school, going to the library.

The hallways are dark marble floors and white walls, not a hand print or scuff mark anywhere. The doors are a glossy black, numbered with silver digits that match the globe shaped handles. It isn't just the materials though, it's the dimensions, the width being at least twice that of our school.

I walked in the library, books everywhere, and almost no one around me. Except for those two girls who were whispering things to each other and then laughed. I just rolled my eyes and continued looking at books.

"Oh Romeo and Juliet, that's my favorite book."

I repeated in my head. I should continue reading it. I flipped it to a new page. He was right, the two finally kissed.

The bell rang and I walked to my drama clas, "okay everyone, take a seat." the teacher says, "I'm Mr. Robinson. And we have a new student at this school, Louis" he said, as Louis walks in and looks around the room.