Aubrey swinged at Kel he flinched in pain. Mari slashed her knife. Giveing Aubrey a nonfatal cut. 

"Is... that a knife!" She screamed 

Kim ran up to Aubrey "Aubrey! A-are you okay?" She asked 

"I-I'm fine..." she answered. 

"No your not! Your bleeding, we should get out of here." Kim helped Aubrey as they ran of. 

"Wow! Good thing you have that knife or else things would have gotten messy." Kel pause and prossed what he siad. "Wait! Give me that" Kel grabbed the knife from Mari hands and put it in his pocket. 

Kel looked to the playground, stareing at kids running and slide ins on the slides. "Aubreys really changed since you last saw her... Her and her 'new' friends are nothing but trouble" he complained "poor basil, let's see if he's okay." They walked up to baldi who was rubbing his face. 

"Hey basil, how are you doing?" Kel asked. 

"I'm fine, thank you." Basil kept a glare at Mari, it made her feel uncomfortable. "Oh hey Mari... t been a while hasn't it." His voice was completely monotoned. 

"Oh do you wanna hang out! Maris moveing away soon so..." Kel asked 

"N-no I have to head home, Polly is waiting for me." Basil reminded. 

"Oh right we should get you there!" Kel lead the way to basils house. Basil opened the door but he hestiated to go in. 

"Hey what is it basil?" Kel noticed. 

"Umm, it's just.... Aubrey took my photo album and-" Basil tried to explian. 

"She did what!" Kel cut him off "what a jerk! Do you want us to go find it?" 

"Umm! Yes! Yes, I do that would be great!" Basil accepted. 

"Great, come on Mari let's go!" Kel ran to the of to the park. 

Both him and Mari looked around for clues. They saw Charlie next to a picnic bench as if she was waiting for something. 

"Charlie always seems nicer then everyone else." Kel explained before walking up to her "hey Charlie, do you have any idea where Aubrey is?" 

Charlie answered by shrugging. 

"Do you know anyone that might know where Aubrey is?" Kel asked 

Charlie looked thoughtfully before going to a tree and shaking it, out fell a boy who landed flat on his face. He immediately got into a fighting pose 

"H-huh! Who's there" he siad, wildly flailing punchs. He finally open his eyes 

"Oh! If it isn't Kel and that weird knife girl? Worthy fighters for the great and mighty Angel! Finally, it is time to meet your doom!" 

"Angel we don't have time fo-" before Kel could finsh his sentence, Angel headbbuted him in the gut. 

Kel kicked Angel away. 

"Get off me weirdo!" 

Angel tried to punch Mari but she grabbed his arm and pushed him away to Charlie. Charlie sighed as she held Angels arms as he Kelt swinging like he was a five year old giveing a tantrum. 

"Huh, you will make a worthy rival for my master kel." Angel wondered. Kel sighed, seeming as he did this too many times before. 

"Uggh, my head hurts" Angel complianed "YOU BULLY!" 

"You hypocrite..." Kel muttered. 

"Fine since you are so insistent, I will show you to my master! THE MAVERICK might have some idea where Aubrey is..." Angel compiled

"T-the Mavrick...? Do you mean Mikacel?" Kel asked 

"Shhhhhhsh! You must never say his old name!" Angel hushed 

Kel deadpanned " where is the Mavrick" 

"The faraway park plaza" Angel answered. 

Kel and Mari were now going to the far away park palaza 

Okay the hooligans are why to prominent then I thought so were skipping them I'm already at 1500 words somehow and I'm just gonna end this chapter. We're going to skip to the church scene next chapter