"Wow! Look at all these new copy! This is the last one I read." Kel picked one up and look at the date it was released. He fell silent for a moment. 

"....It really has been two years hasn't it...?" Kel asked. Mari looked at him confused. 

"You know... two years since we all hanged out together, two years since you and hero shut your self off...two years since... since sunny....-" Kel cut himself of not wanting to finsh the sentence, gripping the book harder. 

"Um... we should go to the.... park! Haha, you love it there!" Kel threw the book back, turned on his heel and seemingly ran out of the hobbeiz. The store manger looked slightly confused before going back on his phone. 

Here is the basil sprites I made while I was supposed to be doing school work 

The entered the park and saw a kid on a scooter with a book talking to a boy with black hiar. 

"Hey! Give me that back!" The black haired boy yelled. 

"Sorry, but if you have beef with her. Your on your own." 

"Uh-oh, looks like there's something going on over there. We should go check it out" Kel observed. 

Mari and Kel walked up to the scene. 

"Wiat...is that? Basil! " Kel noticed "hey! Leave him alone you bully!" 

"Huh?" The bully looked around,"oh... Kel! Just mind you own business this has nothing to do with you." 

"And why don't you bother someone else Kim!" Kel shot. 

"WHATS GOING ON OVER THERE!" Someone screamed. 

A gang of kids on scooters rode up to Kim. One with bright pink hair and a baseball bat walked over to them. 

"Oh hey Aubrey! Um Kel here now..." Kim explained 

Aubrey looked at Kel "Kel, unlike these guys, you don't scare me." Aubrey explained "what bo you want?" 

"Stop messing with basil!" Kel demanded "we all used to be friends rember? Tell her Mari!" 

"Mari?" Aubrey looked at the fimallair face " oho! You finally came out of that house after two years, must have been nice to live in you own little bubble!" 

"Watch it Aubrey! You don't know what he's been though." Kel demanded 

"Aubrey, I need my-" Basil was cut off by Kim pushing him to the side.

"Hey! Stop that!" Kel yelled. 

"Leave it alone Kel, this isn't your problem." Aubrey pushed Kel away.  

"Ugh, come on Mari. We've got to do something!" Kel looked at Mari 

"Ha, are you guys really picking a fight?" Aubrey readied her bat "sure, why not?"