"Oh im Tenya Iida!"

"We were wondering if you wanted to be best friends with us!?!" You asked "oh um sure why not!"  "Yay!" The three of you said together

"We were wondering if you wanted to be best friends with us!?!" You asked "oh um sure why not!" "Yay!" The three of you said together. "Hey guys....? I wanna make you gut a nickname so we will always know each other if we ever somehow forgot each... but that won't happen!!" You say "that's a great idea!" Iida says "ok.. Todo-kun yours will be bubs! And Iida yours will be ....babs!" They both just say "ok!" "What about me..?" Shinsou asks  "don't worry we will never forget each other but just in case your is so thing like bro or Shin Shin!" "Ok!" "Ok Y/n your name for me will be....Baby! Because your the youngest of the group!" Shoto says "Wow way to make fun of me! But ok!" "Your for me will be, star! Since you always have bright ideas and think of the brighter things in life!" Iida says "Yay!" You say happy from what he said about you. "I'll call you lil sis or N/n-chan!" Shinsou says "Okie!".

~you guys all exchanged numbers and told each your age and figured out you were all the same age~
"Hey guy! Let's make a deal!" Everyone looked at you "ok" they all say and then Iida says "but about what n/n-chan...?" "Well.. we have to all pinky promise to always forgive each other when we get in an agreement or fight...we also have to promise to never leave each other and always be friends and to always be there to help each other ...ok? "Ya that's a great idea" "mhm" "ya!"

~after that it was starting to get dark so you decided to go home But you found out you all were on the same street you all decided to walk Shoto home so he won't be hurt and so you can introduce yourselves~
You guys all walk up to the door and you knock. You see some flaming piece of tra- *cough cough* I mean endeavour looking mad no surprise there 🙄... "where the hell were you Shoto!!!"he commanded "hello sir I'm y/n and I'm one of Shotos best friends the other two of his best friends are Shinso and Iida" you said gesturing to them when you said "I don't care Shoto doesn't have any friends nor is he allowed to have them!" "Um sir why are you yelling there is no need to be wasting energy to do something so useless we can hear you perfectly fine here we're not that short." You said in a sincere voice, "I DONT CARE YOU BRAT DONT GIVE ME ATTITUDE!!!" Endeavour said which caught someone's attention in the house and walked over about to help to what they thought was just a poor defensive less child but then stoped to ease drop after hearing you "um sir I had no attitude whatsoever I was being completely sincere." Once you said that everyone went silent trying not to laugh and by this basically was ease dropping everyone but one "YOU LITTLE BRAT!!" He went to punch you everyone that was ether there or ease dropping was ready to jump in until you just dogged it calmly. "Sir that would classified as child abuse you should say thank you I just saved you from going to jail." And said with a sly smile "Whatever come on Shoto your coming to train!" He said going to grab Shotos arm to drag him.-but you stoped Endeavour by pushing his hand back and said "you know it's not cool to take your anger out on people." You said calmly but everyone thought to there self [oh no....] getting ready to help "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY YOU STUPID KID!?! WATCH WHO YOUR TALKING TO!" "last time inspire was talking to Endeavour Todoroki is that right sir?" "YES YOU DUMB BRAT! SO WATCH IT!" "But your just like everyone else besides having massive anger issues your not different from anyone nor are you more important than anyone." "WHY YOU LI-" then Rei walks up and says "hello Shotos friends would you like to stay for dinner?" You all looked at her with her humble smile on her face and Iida says "are you sure" Shinso then says "ya like are you sure it's not to much trouble?" Then you say "I would love to if it's ok with you!" With a sweet smile making everyone go in awe. But not Endeavour obviously.