He huffed and pouted his lips. He pulled the blanket to cover his body and decided to just sleep but his phone suddenly rang.

"Huh?," he was confused to see his lover's name on the screen. Trying not to sound so excited, he calmed himself down and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"I miss you."

Blush. Just those words could make Sehun's face becoming red.

"O–Oh, I thought you don't even remember me," he tried to sound like he was calm but failed greatly.

A deep chuckle filled his hearing afterwards. "How could you say that? You know I can't even stop thinking about you," he said.

Sehun munched his bottom lips to stop his wide smile.

"Yeah, whatever," he replied and snorted.

After few seconds. "I miss you too. So much," he muttered those under his breath but could still be heard.

"Sehun—

"Good night, see you tomorrow. I love you," Sehun uttered in one breath before he ended the call. Not letting Kai to say anything.

He sighed deeply. His hand touched his own burning cheeks and a grin escaped his lips.

While on the other side, Kai was left dumbfounded when Sehun just ended the call.

But he couldn't help to smile like an idiot just by remembering those words from Sehun.

He rolled on his bed with a smile curved on his face and was hugging his phone close to his chest.

"I love you too."

××

The sun was shining bright and the sky was clear blue today. A pleasant breeze rustled in the surrounding shrubs, cooling the guests and family members who attended the event today.

The mixture of royal blue and gold filled the place, emphasising the elegance of event. It was something not too fancy and not too simple. 

Pic cr

Pic cr. to owner

Inside one of the room, a guy was shaking in his seat. He had his hands clasped together while shaking his legs in nervousness. 

"Kai, are you done?," Baekhyun's head popped out from the door. 

Kai stood up from his seat and nodded, uncertainty filled his eyes at the moment which brought the elder to understand his situation. He smiled fondly and closed the door behind him.

His younger brother was already dressed in a classic dress shirt tucked in the navy blue pants and matched with a navy blue suit. The colour made him looked more outstanding and elegant at the same time.