His finger wrapped around the cheeks and slowly leaned closer to each other until their noses touched.

Suho could feel his face getting reddened just because of the stares.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home."

They automatically leaned back and pretended like nothing happened. They turned around and saw the little boy excitedly walked into the house with plastic bag in his hand.

"Oh, you're home," Suho rubbed the back of his neck before carrying Jungwoo in his arms, heading towards the kitchen with the non-stop talking kid.

Baekhyun frowned in confusion to be seeing the flush expression he caught on his elder brother's and brother in law's face.

"I think we arrived at the wrong time," he chuckled to Chanyeol before walking to the kitchen where Suho and Jungwoo were.

Chanyeol looked at the other with a questioning look, not understanding what he was talking about.

He then plopped down on the sofa beside the elder. "Why are you guys back so early?," he could hear him muttering those words.

A frown appeared on his face as he heard that. He glanced at his wrist watch and said. "Hyung, we have gone for nearly two hours."

Kris huffed. If he knew it, he would have start in their room.

××

Sehun slammed his body on the bed when he got into the room. He released a tired sigh as he laid down on the mattress.

It was near midnight but he could not seem to sleep yet. His mind wandered of lots of things.

He raised his hand in the air and stared at the ring that wrapped perfectly around his finger. His other hand caressed the ring gently.

"I miss you," he pouted. He knew they would meet each other tomorrow and would finally be tied together.

Oh. Just the thought of it could already make Sehun's lips curled up into a wide smile.

He bit his bottom lips as he reached for his cell phone on the table next to the bed and stared at the thing for a few seconds.

"Should I?," he asked to himself.

After minutes of discussion with himself, he finally tapped on the screen and typed in the letter to send it to someone.

He inhaled deeply before pressing the send button.

To; Jongin

"Good night and have a good rest. I can't wait to see you tomorrow ❤️"

Okay, it was his first time of sending this type of texts to Kai. But he missed the guy so badly so being sweet was not a wrong thing right?

He thought that Kai was already asleep as he didn't receive any reply. He then decided to place it back on the table and prepared to sleep.

Just then he could hear a notification sound coming from his cell phone.

Without waiting, he quickly reached for the phone back and opened up the texts he just got.

From; Jongin

"Me too. Good night."

His eyebrows furrowed in annoyance as he read the text. He was hoping for something more romantic and sweet but it Kai he was talking about.