The world around you seemed to have stopped for a split second as her face slowly softened to a more gingerly expression.

"I'm not gone, sweetie." She breathed while you looked back up at her.

"Yes, yes you are, you have been dead for more than two years now, this is all my hallucinations isn't it..." You responded as a couple of sniffles escaped your mouth.

"I am not dead."

"Stop it... please."

"I am n-"

"STOP! STOP IT PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! AS MUCH AS I WA- NEED YOU TO FIGHT FOR I CAN NO LONGER DO SO! IM STUCK IN THIS CONSTANT WAR THAT REVOLVES AROUND MY HEAD THAT TELLS ME TO CONTINUE MY MISSION AND MY HEART THAT IS SCREAMING AT ME TO GO BACK TO EREN!"

"I'm better off dead now..." You whispered while hot tears cascaded down your face.

"You are my brave daughter. The one who your father fought for to get into warrior training. You are the warrior candidate's hope. You are free to choose your fate. Your mother will always love you no matter what you choose to do." She beamed as she kissed the top of your head.

"I don't know what to choose..." A small smile began to crawl its way onto your face while you're eyes lit up with a maniacal shine.

"No matter what I choose I end up losing! It doesn't matter, does it! My heart belongs in with Eren but my head is screaming at me to return to Marley! I AM FREE TO CHOOSE ARENT I?!? Then why the hell does it feel like I'm being dragged to one side?..."

Her image slowly began to fade away as her eyes filled with sadness once more.

"Don't leave me... Please." You reached your hand towards her fading image as it disappeared before you had the chance to touch her once more.

Everything began the rush back to you while the battle going on behind you made itself present in your ears. Orders were being shouted behind you as the rest of your body finished healing. You sighed as electricity formed at your fingertips, as your transformation took place catching the attention of the attack titans and the small group of scouts on him.

His teal eyes pierced into your own as you charged full speed knocking him into the ground. You hardened the nails of your Titan while you dug them deep into his shoulder.

"EREN!" Mikasa screamed while Jean held her back, commanding her to go take care of Reiner and Bertolt.

"We need to take care of those two before we deal with Y/n! Leave her to Eren, he beat her once he can do it again." She hesitated for a while but eventually nodded and flew with the others towards Reiner who had gotten back up after being blown away by thunder spears and to Bertolt who was throwing the nearby houses that were set on fire to the other side of the wall.

"Eren." You whispered as he pushed your body off him and into the nearby houses.

His Titan let out a roar as he began to charge at you again as he had done before. Before he would reach you, your teeth sank into the back of his knee to collapse him down.

"I taught you ways to better your training and you forget the second I leave?" You sneered as he desperately tried to grasp onto the destroyed houses. With his balance lost you tore off the remaining of his leg and crawled up to rip apart his arm.

His arm lifted in the air as an attempt to block your teeth front sinking in. You had to improvise and move to tear his nape in half.

As you went in to bite into his nape a sudden strike was blown into your arm that caused the whole thing to fall off.

Thunderspears.

Shit.

"HANGE!" You roared as she sent two more thunder spears into your nape, blowing you out completely.

--------------------------------

Hey! Well, that took a turn, didn't it? I honestly don't know what I'm writing anymore this is a crappy story but I guess that to you guys it's good so I'll continue it for y'all! I'm a little depressed today because of the last episode for part 1. Updated will be at random times because I noticed that I am not a scheduled person :)
Love yall take care! BUG OUT! Here's some sadness for y'all! •^•

----------------------------------