Chapter 1

3rd Person Pov

Kuroo and Kenma has been best friends since they were kids. Ever since they started High school at Nekoma, Everything changed for one person..

He was a first year and Kuroo was a second year when Kenma realized he had feelings for Kuroo. One day Kenma caught Kuroo flirting with some girls, and that just made him feel this weird knot inside of his stomach. He ignored it, But it didn't go away. So, He asked Yaku.

"Maybe you're jealous."

'Me? Jealous? No way..'

He denied his feelings. He denied that he was jealous. He didn't want to have these feelings for his childhood best friend that was a guy, It was just.. Too messed up. He didn't wanna ruin the bond they have, And he knew perfectly well that Kuroo wasn't even into guys. So what was the point on telling him?

'Yeah.. There is not point on telling him.'

One year later, The blonde was a second year and his best friend was a third year.

'For the love of god..'

His feelings remained the same for the captain.

He hated it, He hated everything about it. Why did he have to catch these stupid feelings? Everyday he suffers from just looking at him talking with a girl. When will it stop?

Then something absolutely crushing, Happened.

"Kenma, Meet my girlfriend."

•~•~•~•~•~•
👁👄👁❤️
•~•~•~•~•~•