"of course," she says. "so, enough about me. what's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

oh. my. god. what the fuck do i do now?

"oh? so you think i'm pretty?" you impulsively reply back. oh fuck.

florence leans back in her chair and smiles. "yeah, of course i find you pretty y/n. who wouldn't?"

jesus h. christ. you were sure your face was bright red at this point.

you sit in silence, trying to gather your thoughts. trying to think of what to say. afraid you'll say the wrong thing.

"okay here's the thing," you start off, "um." you pause. nothing comes out of your mouth. you're frozen. you can't move at all.

florence gets up and moves her chair closer to you. she sits down and leans her face closer to yours. it was close enough to the point you could feel her breath hit your lips.

without thinking, you lean in and kiss her. to your surprise, she kisses you back.

holy shit her lips were soft.

she moves her hand to cup your face and her other hand on your hip. you move your hand to the back of her neck and pull her in closer.

for what seems like a minute, you finally pull away to catch your breaths.

"took you long enough," florence says, catching her breath.

"huh?" you say in confusion.

"y/n, let me tell you something," florence says, holding your hands. "i have feelings for you. i've had them for awhile, and i didn't know when to tell you because i didn't want to overwhelm you."

"overwhelm me? flo, i have had feelings for you for so long, I didn't want to say anything because i didn't know if you felt the same way, or if you'd get uncomf-" florence cuts you off and quickly kisses you.

"y/n, you know i would have told you if i was uncomfortable," she says.

"i know, it's just that this feels so surreal. you like me back!" you say in disbelief.

"hm... surreal huh?" florence asks, with a smirk on her face. "i'll show you surreal."

-

after that conversation, you and florence clean up before anything got heated. you swore you would have thrown everything off that table and did it right then and there. but instead, you decided to get up and clean.

after cleaning, you both decided to watch a movie. waiting for her to finish the cheese board, you sit on the couch and try to process everything that just happened.

you're taken out of your thoughts after you feel florence sit right next to you, the cheese board already on the coffee table.

you start the movie and florence immediately snuggles up to you. you put your arm around her and breathe in her sweet scent, barely focusing on the movie in front of you.

-

the movie finally ends and florence sits up to grab a grape and eat it.

"flo, i'm tired," you say as a yawn follows.

florence picks up a grape and feeds it to you. her thumb grazes along your bottom lip, testing the waters. you slightly open your mouth and florence inserts her thumb in your mouth. florence lets out a slight moan as your tongue meets her thumb. she pulls her thumb out and inserts two fingers in your mouth. another moan comes out her mouth as you gently suck on her fingers.